Downloads of v 1.4.00268
Real-time status and alerts for your critical devices and services.
Catch problems… before users even notice.
To install Spiceworks Network Monitor, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install spiceworksnetmon
To upgrade Spiceworks Network Monitor, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade spiceworksnetmon
$packageName = 'spiceworksnetmon' $installerType = 'EXE' $url = 'https://cloud.technocite.be/index.php/s/4Q802xXJAxxzTYJ/download' $silentArgs = '/passive /norestart' $validExitCodes = @(0) #please insert other valid exit codes here, exit codes for ms http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa368542(VS.85).aspx $checksum = '4834A8DA18189973A112A6091BE74CB0' Install-ChocolateyPackage "$packageName" "$installerType" "$silentArgs" "$url" -checksum $checksum -validExitCodes $validExitCodes
Virus Scan Results
- SpiceworksNetworkMonitor.exe (a0b00c82b0ee) - ## / 61 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- spiceworksnetmon.1.4.00268.nupkg (63b5e6b1f538) - ## / 23 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
|Spiceworks Network Monitor 1.4.00268||305||Friday, March 24, 2017||approved|
Discussion for the Spiceworks Network Monitor Package
- This discussion is only about Spiceworks Network Monitor and the Spiceworks Network Monitor package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Spiceworks Network Monitor, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.