Downloads of v 1.0
This program will split a large file into a number of smaller sections. You can either specify the desired size of each partition, or give the name of a disk drive onto which multiple partitions will be copied.
To install File Splitter, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install split
To upgrade File Splitter, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade split
$packageName = 'split' $url = 'http://www.pc-tools.net/files/win32/freeware/splt3210.zip' $checksum = 'fc94af991b5dc02c6a038b2270fe9ee94a4d52c0' $checksumType = 'sha1' $toolsDir = "$(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" $installFile = Join-Path $toolsDir "$($packageName).exe" Install-ChocolateyZipPackage -PackageName "$packageName" ` -Url "$url" ` -UnzipLocation "$toolsDir" ` -Checksum "$checksum" ` -ChecksumType "$checksumType" Set-Content -Path ("$installFile.gui") ` -Value $null
Virus Scan Results
- split.1.0.nupkg (68ef373db557) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- splt3210.zip (a922891b7903) - ## / 54 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
© 2004 Jem Berkes
|File Splitter 1.0||513||Thursday, February 4, 2016||approved|
Discussion for the File Splitter Package
- This discussion is only about File Splitter and the File Splitter package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or File Splitter, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.