Downloads of v 18.104.22.168
The Microsoft SQL Server 2008 BPA is a diagnostic tool that performs the following functions:
- Gathers information about a Server and a Microsoft SQL Server 2008 or 2008 R2 instance installed on that Server
- Determines if the configurations are set according to the recommended best practices
- Reports on all configurations, indicating settings that differ from recommendations
- Indicates potential problems in the installed instance of SQL Server
- Recommends solutions to potential problems
To install Microsoft SQL Server 2008 - Best Practices Analyzer, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install sqlbpa.2008
To upgrade Microsoft SQL Server 2008 - Best Practices Analyzer, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade sqlbpa.2008
- This package was created prior to July 2014 - when package content started being included on the site. You can download and unzip the package or use Nuget Package Explorer to see the contents.
Virus Scan Results
- sqlbpa.2008.8.0.0.1.nupkg (4d009d4d9210) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- SQL2008R2BPA_Setup64.msi (fe0d3367d939) - ## / 43 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- SQL2008R2BPA_Setup32.msi (c94e0d5d83d8) - ## / 54 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
|Microsoft SQL Server 2008 - Best Practices Analyzer 22.214.171.124||634||Saturday, October 6, 2012|
Discussion for the Microsoft SQL Server 2008 - Best Practices Analyzer Package
- This discussion is only about Microsoft SQL Server 2008 - Best Practices Analyzer and the Microsoft SQL Server 2008 - Best Practices Analyzer package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Microsoft SQL Server 2008 - Best Practices Analyzer, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.