Downloads of v 1.1.0
WCOM SQL Bulk Sync is a lightweight, performant non-intrusive SQL Server data sync tool.
It doesn’t use any triggers or events, but instead uses the change tracking features available from SQL Server 2008 and up.
The tool was developed primary for syncing on premise SQL server data to Azure in an efficient way, where only the changes are transferred.
But it will also work just fine between non cloud instances.
To install WCOM Sql Bulk Sync, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install sqlbulksync
To upgrade WCOM Sql Bulk Sync, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade sqlbulksync
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?> <configuration> <startup> <supportedRuntime version="v4.0" sku=".NETFramework,Version=v4.5.1" /> </startup> </configuration>
md5: 8297B094A8FF4CF9C295A19B9F86C88E | sha1: 9B9A5B6592036D7A79B0B036E6E858150A459660 | sha256: 5008511A59D9AD21136190A1857D515F354C1F1930DA308C978A2B0ECE3E29C9 | sha512: 21C6AB391ABFB23760CA2257C325FAE9E0D8C72D4782AAB0544B5943CB7C0139491D960B1D31A0845A58ECB807A7DA80235F52A438904550D46F3D65DB32C4D9
Virus Scan Results
- sqlbulksync.1.1.0.nupkg (92931dac2e83) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- SqlBulkSync.exe (5008511a59d9) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
WCOM AB 2014
- 1.1.0 - Delete now supported and .Net requirement raised from 4.0 to 4.5.1
* 1.0.2 - Lowered .Net requirement from 4.5.2 to 4.0
* 1.0.1 - Initial release
|WCOM Sql Bulk Sync 1.1.0||355||Wednesday, April 6, 2016||approved|
|WCOM Sql Bulk Sync 1.0.2||425||Tuesday, December 2, 2014||approved|
|WCOM Sql Bulk Sync 1.0.1||291||Sunday, November 23, 2014||approved|
Discussion for the WCOM Sql Bulk Sync Package
- This discussion is only about WCOM Sql Bulk Sync and the WCOM Sql Bulk Sync package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or WCOM Sql Bulk Sync, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.