Welcome to the Chocolatey Community Package Repository! The packages found in this section of the site are provided, maintained, and moderated by the community.
Every version of each package undergoes a rigorous moderation process before it goes live that typically includes:
- Security, consistency, and quality checking
- Installation testing
- Virus checking through VirusTotal
- Human moderators who give final review and sign off
If you are an organization using Chocolatey, we want your experience to be fully reliable. Due to the nature of this publicly offered repository, reliability cannot be guaranteed. Packages offered here are subject to distribution rights, which means they may need to reach out further to the internet to the official locations to download files at runtime.
Fortunately, distribution rights do not apply for internal use. With any edition of Chocolatey (including the free open source edition), you can host your own packages and cache or internalize existing community packages.
Your use of the packages on this site means you understand they are not supported or guaranteed in any way. Learn more...
Downloads of v 22.214.171.124:
12 Feb 2014
- D. Richard Hipp
- SQLite contributors
Tags:sqlite db database embedded
This is not the latest version of SQLite.shell available.
To edit the metadata for a package, please upload an updated version of the package.
Chocolatey's Community Package Repository currently does not allow updating package metadata on the website. This helps ensure that the package itself (and the source used to build the package) remains the one true source of package metadata.
This does require that you increment the package version.
This is not the latest version of SQLite.shell available.
All Checks are Unknown
2 Test of Unknown Status
Validation Testing Unknown
Verification Testing Unknown
This package was approved as a trusted package on 17 Jan 2015.
SQLite is a software library that implements a self-contained, serverless, zero-configuration, transactional SQL database engine. SQLite is the most widely deployed SQL database engine in the world. SQLite Shell is a command-line shell for accessing and modifying SQLite databases. This program is compatible with all versions of SQLite through this version and beyond.
Log in or click on link to see number of positives.
- sqlite.shell.126.96.36.199.nupkg (8da7c0f83522) - ## / 57
- sqlite-shell-win32-x86-3080301.zip (28fb226fc82f) - ## / 52
In cases where actual malware is found, the packages are subject to removal. Software sometimes has false positives. Moderators do not necessarily validate the safety of the underlying software, only that a package retrieves software from the official distribution point and/or validate embedded software against official distribution point (where distribution rights allow redistribution).
Chocolatey Pro provides runtime protection from possible malware.
|SQLite Shell 3.10.1||7114||Thursday, January 14, 2016||Approved|
|SQLite Shell 3.10.0||449||Wednesday, January 6, 2016||Approved|
|SQLite Shell 3.9.2||559||Monday, November 2, 2015||Approved|
|SQLite Shell 3.9.1||428||Friday, October 16, 2015||Approved|
|SQLite Shell 3.9.0||363||Wednesday, October 14, 2015||Approved|
|SQLite Shell 188.8.131.52||608||Wednesday, July 29, 2015||Approved|
|SQLite Shell 3.8.11||367||Monday, July 27, 2015||Approved|
|SQLite Shell 184.108.40.206||565||Thursday, May 21, 2015||Approved|
|SQLite Shell 220.127.116.11||445||Sunday, May 10, 2015||Approved|
|SQLite Shell 3.8.10||361||Saturday, May 9, 2015||Approved|
|SQLite Shell 3.8.9||489||Thursday, April 9, 2015||Approved|
|SQLite Shell 18.104.22.168||567||Friday, February 27, 2015||Approved|
|SQLite Shell 22.214.171.124||475||Sunday, February 1, 2015||Approved|
|SQLite Shell 126.96.36.199||438||Wednesday, January 21, 2015||Approved|
|SQLite Shell 3.8.8||560||Saturday, January 17, 2015||Approved|
|SQLite Shell 188.8.131.52||513||Thursday, December 11, 2014||Approved|
|SQLite Shell 184.108.40.206||376||Sunday, December 7, 2014||Approved|
|SQLite Shell 220.127.116.11||434||Wednesday, November 19, 2014||Approved|
|SQLite Shell 18.104.22.168||495||Thursday, October 30, 2014||Approved|
|SQLite Shell 3.8.7||427||Saturday, October 18, 2014||Approved|
|SQLite Shell 3.8.6||559||Saturday, August 16, 2014||Approved|
|SQLite.shell 3.8.5||530||Thursday, June 5, 2014||Approved|
|SQLite.shell 22.214.171.124||498||Friday, April 4, 2014||Approved|
|SQLite.shell 126.96.36.199||387||Thursday, March 27, 2014||Approved|
|SQLite.shell 188.8.131.52||398||Wednesday, March 12, 2014||Approved|
|SQLite.shell 3.8.4||417||Tuesday, March 11, 2014||Approved|
|SQLite.shell 184.108.40.206||435||Wednesday, February 12, 2014||Approved|
|SQLite.shell 3.8.3||428||Tuesday, February 4, 2014||Approved|
|SQLite.shell 3.8.2||470||Saturday, December 7, 2013||Approved|
|SQLite.shell 3.8.1||463||Friday, October 18, 2013||Approved|
|SQLite.shell 220.127.116.11||469||Tuesday, September 10, 2013||Approved|
|SQLite.shell 3.7.17||454||Saturday, June 22, 2013||Approved|
|SQLite.shell 18.104.22.168||523||Wednesday, April 11, 2012||Approved|
|SQLite.shell 22.214.171.124||470||Sunday, January 22, 2012||Approved|
|SQLite.shell 126.96.36.199||493||Monday, October 3, 2011||Approved|
This package has no dependencies.
- This discussion is only about SQLite.shell and the SQLite.shell package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the Google Group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or SQLite.shell, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.