Downloads of v 220.127.116.11
In our continued commitment to interoperability, Microsoft provides a Java Database Connectivity (JDBC) driver for use with SQL Server, and Azure SQL Database. The driver is available at no additional charge and provides Java database connectivity from any Java application, application server, or Java-enabled applet. This driver is a Type 4 JDBC driver that provides database connectivity through the standard JDBC application program interfaces (APIs).
The Microsoft JDBC Driver for SQL Server has been tested against major application servers such as IBM WebSphere, and SAP NetWeaver.
To install Microsoft JDBC Driver for SQL Server, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install sqljdbc
To upgrade Microsoft JDBC Driver for SQL Server, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade sqljdbc
$target = Join-Path $ENV:PROGRAMFILES 'Microsoft JDBC DRIVER 6.0 for SQL Server' Install-ChocolateyPackage ` -PackageName 'sqljdbc' ` -FileType 'EXE' ` -SilentArgs "'/auto `"$target`"'" ` -Url 'https://download.microsoft.com/download/3/F/7/3F74A9B9-C5F0-43EA-A721-07DA590FD186/sqljdbc_18.104.22.168_enu.exe' ` -Checksum 'E066C2647F3FB44E0D826412DFA0C86E509168DAFFC28F20D840603290D9F097' ` -ChecksumType 'SHA256' `
$target = Join-Path $ENV:PROGRAMFILES 'Microsoft JDBC DRIVER 6.0 for SQL Server' Remove-Item -Force -Recurse -Path $target | Out-Null
Virus Scan Results
- sqljdbc.22.214.171.124.nupkg (983a435fbb7a) - ## / 60 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- sqljdbc_126.96.36.199_enu.exe (e066c2647f3f) - ## / 66 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
|Microsoft JDBC Driver for SQL Server 188.8.131.52||16||Thursday, February 8, 2018||approved|
|Microsoft JDBC Driver for SQL Server 6.0.8112.100||793||Friday, January 27, 2017||approved|
|Microsoft JDBC Driver for SQL Server 4.0.2206.100||1325||Tuesday, May 7, 2013||approved|
Discussion for the Microsoft JDBC Driver for SQL Server Package
- This discussion is only about Microsoft JDBC Driver for SQL Server and the Microsoft JDBC Driver for SQL Server package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Microsoft JDBC Driver for SQL Server, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.