Downloads of v 0.6.0
Tool for ad-hoc exploration and manipulation of tabular data.
To install SQL Notebook, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install sqlnotebook
To upgrade SQL Notebook, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade sqlnotebook
$ErrorActionPreference = "Stop" $packageName = 'SQL Notebook' $installerType = 'msi' $url = 'https://sqlnotebook.com/install/SQLNotebook_0_6_0.msi' $silentArgs = '/quiet' $validExitCodes = @(0) $checksum = '336E6C78C2E7A01C9A983FAE96FFA032AB2864CAC8FC58809205F587F0E40369' Install-ChocolateyPackage "$packageName" "$installerType" "$silentArgs" "$url" -validExitCodes $validExitCodes -checksumType 'sha256' -checksum $checksum
Virus Scan Results
- SQLNotebook_0_6_0.msi (336e6c78c2e7) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- sqlnotebook.0.6.0.nupkg (b9b4ea4dcaed) - ## / 55 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
Copyright (C) 2016 Brian Luft
For historical release notes, view the releases on GitHub.
|SQL Notebook 0.6.0||757||Wednesday, August 24, 2016||approved|
Discussion for the SQL Notebook Package
- This discussion is only about SQL Notebook and the SQL Notebook package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or SQL Notebook, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.