Downloads of v 11.0.2270.0
The SQLCMD utility allows users to connect to, send Transact-SQL batches from, and output rowset information from SQL Server instances. The bcp utility bulk copies data between an instance of Microsoft SQL Server and a data file in a user-specified format. The bcp utility can be used to import large numbers of new rows into SQL Server tables or to export data out of tables into data files.
To install Microsoft® Command Line Utilities for SQL Server®, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install sqlserver-cmdlineutils
To upgrade Microsoft® Command Line Utilities for SQL Server®, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade sqlserver-cmdlineutils
$packageName = 'sqlserver-cmdlineutils' $installerType = 'msi' $silentArgs= '/Passive /NoRestart IACCEPTMSSQLCMDLNUTILSLICENSETERMS=YES' $url = 'https://download.microsoft.com/download/5/5/B/55BEFD44-B899-4B54-ACD7-506E03142B34/1033/x86/MsSqlCmdLnUtils.msi' $url64 = 'https://download.microsoft.com/download/5/5/B/55BEFD44-B899-4B54-ACD7-506E03142B34/1033/x64/MsSqlCmdLnUtils.msi' $checksumType = 'sha256' $checksum = '91430BA2CD4AE04260895B1080AE7965F64AEFA46C92CE64B26BDC59602B5F4F' $checksum64 = '33B136C49105CCBEA415038520EFBB2370F7B4A80B20BFF47F8AE5D155BB1C5D' Install-ChocolateyPackage "$packageName" "$installerType" "$silentArgs" "$url" "$url64" -validExitCodes @(0) "$checksum" "$checksumType" "$checksum64" "$checksumType"
Virus Scan Results
- MsSqlCmdLnUtils.msi (33b136c49105) - ## / 55 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- MsSqlCmdLnUtils.msi (91430ba2cd4a) - ## / 55 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- sqlserver-cmdlineutils.11.0.2270.0.nupkg (5de13aef5551) - ## / 55 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- sqlserver-odbcdriver (≥ 12.0.4219.0)
|Microsoft® Command Line Utilities for SQL Server® 15.0.1300.359||68||Tuesday, March 19, 2019||waiting for maintainer|
|Microsoft® Command Line Utilities for SQL Server® 14.0||24688||Wednesday, February 21, 2018||approved|
|Microsoft® Command Line Utilities for SQL Server® 13.1||15746||Wednesday, December 14, 2016||approved|
|Microsoft® Command Line Utilities for SQL Server® 11.0.2270.0||746||Wednesday, July 13, 2016||approved|
Discussion for the Microsoft® Command Line Utilities for SQL Server® Package
- This discussion is only about Microsoft® Command Line Utilities for SQL Server® and the Microsoft® Command Line Utilities for SQL Server® package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Microsoft® Command Line Utilities for SQL Server®, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.