Downloads of v 13.1.4413.46
Microsoft ODBC Driver for SQL Server is a single dynamic-link library (DLL) containing run-time support for applications using native-code APIs to connect to Microsoft SQL Server 2008, SQL Server 2008 R2, SQL Server 2012, SQL Server 2014, SQL Server 2016, Analytics Platform System, Azure SQL Database and Azure SQL Data Warehouse. Microsoft ODBC Driver 13 for SQL Server should be used to create new applications or enhance existing applications that need to take advantage of new SQL Server 2016 features. This redistributable installer for Microsoft ODBC Driver 13 for SQL Server installs the client components needed during run time to take advantage of new SQL Server 2016 feautres, and optionally installs the header files needed to develop an application that uses the ODBC API.
To install Microsoft® ODBC Driver for SQL Server®, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install sqlserver-odbcdriver
To upgrade Microsoft® ODBC Driver for SQL Server®, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade sqlserver-odbcdriver
$packageName = 'sqlserver-odbcdriver' $installerType = 'msi' $silentArgs= '/Passive /NoRestart IACCEPTMSODBCSQLLICENSETERMS=YES' $url = 'https://download.microsoft.com/download/D/5/E/D5EEF288-A277-45C8-855B-8E2CB7E25B96/x86/msodbcsql.msi' $url64 = 'https://download.microsoft.com/download/D/5/E/D5EEF288-A277-45C8-855B-8E2CB7E25B96/x64/msodbcsql.msi' $checksumType = 'sha256' $checksum = '3A3B3B83594A28CDA3ED9F19918AA53D6866073AEAC4E25D8069CBD058732C68' $checksum64 = '14C3C64468F75AF7EBEE2B9CF4F34A1E87365E973C379F33022E27683A837BCD' Install-ChocolateyPackage "$packageName" "$installerType" "$silentArgs" "$url" "$url64" -validExitCodes @(0) "$checksum" "$checksumType" "$checksum64" "$checksumType"
Virus Scan Results
- sqlserver-odbcdriver.13.1.4413.46.nupkg (73a7eecf9919) - ## / 58 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- msodbcsql.msi (14c3c64468f7) - ## / 55 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- msodbcsql.msi (3a3b3b83594a) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
|Microsoft® ODBC Driver for SQL Server® 13.1.4413.46||48916||Wednesday, February 22, 2017||approved|
|Microsoft® ODBC Driver for SQL Server® 13.1.811.168||1041||Wednesday, December 14, 2016||approved|
|Microsoft® ODBC Driver for SQL Server® 12.0.4219.0||761||Wednesday, July 13, 2016||approved|
Discussion for the Microsoft® ODBC Driver for SQL Server® Package
- This discussion is only about Microsoft® ODBC Driver for SQL Server® and the Microsoft® ODBC Driver for SQL Server® package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Microsoft® ODBC Driver for SQL Server®, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.