Downloads of v 18.104.22.1686
Start Menu Reviver
-Revive your Start Menu-
Don't just replace your Start Menu - revive it.
Start Menu Reviver is designed for you, whether you just want a Start Menu back in Windows 8, or want to have more control in Windows 7.
Start Menu Reviver is the only choice that brings back the familiarity you're accustomed to and embraces the enhancements in the future of Windows.
The unique tile structure in Start Menu Reviver means that it is the only Start Menu that is truly touch-friendly.
-Start Your Way-
Start Menu Reviver accommodates up to 32 tiles so you can customize it for a truly personal experience. Choose which applications, documents, folders and more you want to launch directly from your Start Menu.
You can also change the tile images using our ever-growing library of icons, or create your very own.
Of course you can still use your mouse and keyboard, but with Start Menu Reviver you can also easily add, remove, move and edit at the touch of a finger.
-Manage Desktop and Modern Applications-
Launch both traditional desktop programs and new Windows 8 modern applications directly from the the Start Menu. No other product allows you to do this.
To install Start Menu Reviver, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install startmenureviver
To upgrade Start Menu Reviver, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade startmenureviver
- This package was created prior to July 2014 - when package content started being included on the site. You can download and unzip the package or use Nuget Package Explorer to see the contents.
Virus Scan Results
- StartMenuReviverSetup.exe (b229a239e48a) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- startmenureviver.22.214.171.1246.nupkg (4d4b6c6067b2) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
|Start Menu Reviver 126.96.36.199||342||Monday, December 1, 2014||approved|
|Start Menu Reviver 188.8.131.526||285||Friday, March 14, 2014|
|Start Menu Reviver 184.108.40.2066||196||Tuesday, November 5, 2013|
|Start Menu Reviver 220.127.116.112||182||Wednesday, October 23, 2013|
|Start Menu Reviver 18.104.22.1682||207||Sunday, July 21, 2013|
|Start Menu Reviver 22.214.171.1240||220||Thursday, May 16, 2013|
Discussion for the Start Menu Reviver Package
- This discussion is only about Start Menu Reviver and the Start Menu Reviver package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Start Menu Reviver, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.