Downloads of v 0.0.1
Explore stack trace of a running managed process without downtime, or from a minidump file
To install stdump, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install stdump
To upgrade stdump, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade stdump
md5: D645F8106EC3D3C2CA1983A4489CD8FA | sha1: 10B60D8EEAC86B8135D15CAF0F83C345477999A7 | sha256: AEB1CF3A5EDF4A8FAFFC6130188090F7048CD68F567FD63B383F1BE2E7C43187 | sha512: F48CDB2D755DB5E0A0E0667E1792D3B31E2129BECEF8E6EDD6115AFC4CCF2891331441C38BD74DE74D23395F545662CF3F2A8133135FE2348522C73CD39E653A
md5: 18CE002908B774A135081DF81BD6EE08 | sha1: 3696C7C249B5FDF2E6FB64DDE59A21050C155A8D | sha256: C13A7B1F18E9DF3DEBAC9EC78B840EF065182D53A49933A2AB141BA69B6A5F77 | sha512: 5646320C05E34F182172AEEB3DE93910BD870B9B1C96E8969C06189EA43CF8C9D6C8E44BE0FDAC5EADAAC85F49243C87B9344DD2A562504B9653AD411A8EDD92
Virus Scan Results
- stdump.0.0.1.nupkg (ceda42289576) - ## / 55 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- stdump-x64.exe (aeb1cf3a5edf) - ## / 55 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- stdump-x86.exe (c13a7b1f18e9) - ## / 55 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
Copyright © 2016 Sergey Odinokov
0.0.1 – Initial Release
|stdump 0.0.1||418||Wednesday, August 3, 2016||approved|
Discussion for the stdump Package
- This discussion is only about stdump and the stdump package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or stdump, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.