Downloads of v 18.104.22.168
The Steam Console Client or SteamCMD is a command-line version of the Steam client. Its primary use is to install and update various dedicated servers available on Steam using a command-line interface. It works with games that use the SteamPipe content system. All games have been migrated from the deprecated HLDSUpdateTool to SteamCMD.
To install SteamCMD, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install steamcmd
To upgrade SteamCMD, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade steamcmd
Install-ChocolateyZipPackage "$env:chocolateyPackageName" 'https://steamcdn-a.akamaihd.net/client/installer/steamcmd.zip' "$(Split-Path -Parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" -Checksum '7669b170dee42db8ee2273775ed7dfb2d173bdba1b849f70d2c7b379290bce13' -ChecksumType 'sha256'
Virus Scan Results
- steamcmd.exe (fc103a323d70) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- steamcmd.zip (7669b170dee4) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- steamcmd.22.214.171.124.nupkg (81e4bda637cc) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
Copyright (c) 2012 Valve Corporation
|SteamCMD 126.96.36.199||1151||Wednesday, November 9, 2016||approved|
Discussion for the SteamCMD Package
- This discussion is only about SteamCMD and the SteamCMD package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or SteamCMD, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.