Downloads of v 0.12.1
Stellarium is a free open source planetarium for your computer. It shows a realistic sky in 3D, just like what you see with the naked eye, binoculars or a telescope.
It is being used in planetarium projectors. Just set your coordinates and go.
To install Stellarium, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install stellarium
To upgrade Stellarium, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade stellarium
- This package was created prior to July 2014 - when package content started being included on the site. You can download and unzip the package or use Nuget Package Explorer to see the contents.
Virus Scan Results
- stellarium.0.12.1.nupkg (a8c855095683) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- stellarium-0.12.1-win64.exe (e54f5ede00e0) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- stellarium-0.12.1-win32.exe (ef7d08797d26) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
Copyright © 2000-2013 Stellarium Developers
See all - https://sourceforge.net/p/stellarium/news/
Release of Stellarium version 0.12.1 is now available.
New features: Caldwell catalog for nebulae, re-packed star catalogs (Hipparcos and Tycho-2), delta-T manager, star magnitude limit control, localization for Windows installer, updates textures of galaxies and nebulae and various small GUI changes. The release has over 30 closed bugs in the core application and plugins.
A huge thanks to our community whose contributions help to make Stellarium better!
We updated the configuration file and the Solar System file, so if you have an existing Stellarium installation, it is possible that you need to reset the settings after you install the new version.
|Stellarium 0.19.0.1||771||Sunday, April 7, 2019||approved|
|Stellarium 0.19.0||3359||Sunday, March 24, 2019||approved|
|Stellarium 0.18.3||1276||Saturday, December 22, 2018||approved|
|Stellarium 0.18.2||3558||Wednesday, August 15, 2018||approved|
|Stellarium 0.18.1||532||Sunday, July 1, 2018||approved|
|Stellarium 0.18.0||1450||Sunday, March 25, 2018||approved|
|Stellarium 0.17.0||1141||Thursday, December 21, 2017||approved|
|Stellarium 0.16.1||1122||Friday, September 29, 2017||approved|
|Stellarium 0.16.0||874||Wednesday, June 21, 2017||approved|
|Stellarium 0.15.2||599||Tuesday, March 21, 2017||approved|
|Stellarium 0.15.1||602||Tuesday, December 27, 2016||approved|
|Stellarium 0.15.0||728||Sunday, July 31, 2016||approved|
|Stellarium 0.14.3.20160327||297||Sunday, March 27, 2016||approved|
|Stellarium 0.14.3.20160326||227||Saturday, March 26, 2016||approved|
|Stellarium 0.14.3||262||Sunday, March 20, 2016||approved|
|Stellarium 0.14.2||393||Friday, January 8, 2016||approved|
|Stellarium 0.14.0||415||Saturday, October 24, 2015||approved|
|Stellarium 0.13.3||541||Sunday, April 26, 2015||approved|
|Stellarium 0.13.2||347||Monday, February 2, 2015||approved|
|Stellarium 0.13.0||580||Saturday, August 9, 2014||approved|
|Stellarium 0.12.4||375||Saturday, November 9, 2013||approved|
|Stellarium 0.12.2||279||Saturday, August 17, 2013||approved|
|Stellarium 0.12.1||303||Saturday, June 29, 2013||approved|
Discussion for the Stellarium Package
- This discussion is only about Stellarium and the Stellarium package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Stellarium, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.