Downloads of v 3.3.9
Subtitle Edit is a free (open source) editor for video subtitles - a subtitle editor :)
To install Subtitle Edit, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install subtitleedit
To upgrade Subtitle Edit, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade subtitleedit
- This package was created prior to July 2014 - when package content started being included on the site. You can download and unzip the package or use Nuget Package Explorer to see the contents.
Virus Scan Results
- subtitleedit.3.3.9.nupkg (dd90d427848d) - ## / 58 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
Copyright © 2001-2013, Nikse
See all - http://www.nikse.dk/
Subtitle Edit 3.3.9 is now out.
New: Added new subtitle formats
New: Edit -> Modify selection
New: Shortcuts keys Ctrl+up/down now move contents in "Multi-Replace" list view - thx Ivandrofly
Improved: Updated Czech language file - thx Trottel
Improved: Updated Russian language file - thx Sergey
Improved: Updated Brazilian Portuguese langauge file - thx Igor
Improved: Updated German langauge file - thx Siegwarth
Improved: Updated Bulgarian language file - thx Iavor
Improved: Updated word lists - thx Siegwarth
Improved: Minor improvements for EBU open subtitling
Improved: Added "Allow overlap in waveform" as setting
Improved: Large "Image compare" OCR databases now loads much faster - thx Zoltan
Improved: Can now read Russian in Cavena 890
Improved: Waveform generation now uses current audio track (VLC only atm)
Improved: Open original subtitle now allows EBU/890/PAC formats - thx Andreas
Improved: "DCinema SMPTE" format is now valid (uses xsd) - thx Wolfgang
Improved: Improved italic fix - thx XhmikosR
Improved: NCI CAPT format can now also read version 1.2 files
Improved: Pageup/Pagedown can now be used in custom shortcuts
Fixed: Crash in export of images - thx Eros UK
Fixed: Crash in OCR via "Image compare" with large image databases - thx Zoltan
Fixed: Improved baseline in export of images - thx THXTEX
Fixed: Fixed duration (in some players) in blu-ray sup export - thx THXTEX
Fixed: Fixed bug in SSA color - thx Stuart
Fixed: Fixed some letters in Cavena 890 format - thx Calle
Fixed: Some fixes/improvements for "Unknown subtitle format importer"
Fixed: Fixed possible crash in TMPlayer format
Fixed: Read of YouTube Annotations time codes without "hour" - thx Joshu
Fixed: Fixed crash in spell check - thx Ruud
Fixed: Fixed Serbian letters in PAC format - thx Arran
Fixed: Can now work with negative time codes in SubRip - thx Salad
Fixed: Loading styles when importing ssa/ass from Matroska files - thx the hulk/Scott
|Subtitle Edit 3.5.9||530||Sunday, February 10, 2019||approved|
|Subtitle Edit 3.5.8||416||Thursday, December 20, 2018||approved|
|Subtitle Edit 3.5.7||483||Saturday, September 8, 2018||approved|
|Subtitle Edit 3.5.6||696||Tuesday, February 27, 2018||approved|
|Subtitle Edit 3.5.5||346||Saturday, January 27, 2018||approved|
|Subtitle Edit 3.5.4||559||Monday, October 2, 2017||approved|
|Subtitle Edit 3.5.3||532||Friday, May 12, 2017||approved|
|Subtitle Edit 3.5.2||480||Friday, March 3, 2017||approved|
|Subtitle Edit 3.5.1||479||Wednesday, December 14, 2016||approved|
|Subtitle Edit 3.5.0||216||Monday, December 12, 2016||approved|
|Subtitle Edit 3.4.13||435||Saturday, June 25, 2016||approved|
|Subtitle Edit 3.4.12||328||Monday, March 21, 2016||approved|
|Subtitle Edit 3.4.11||341||Saturday, February 6, 2016||approved|
|Subtitle Edit 3.4.10||282||Thursday, October 15, 2015||approved|
|Subtitle Edit 3.4.8||259||Tuesday, August 4, 2015||approved|
|Subtitle Edit 3.4.7||257||Saturday, July 25, 2015||approved|
|Subtitle Edit 3.4.6||280||Saturday, April 11, 2015||approved|
|Subtitle Edit 3.4.4||567||Sunday, November 30, 2014||approved|
|Subtitle Edit 3.4.3||410||Saturday, October 11, 2014||approved|
|Subtitle Edit 3.4.2||355||Monday, September 8, 2014||approved|
|Subtitle Edit 3.4.1||320||Saturday, August 9, 2014||approved|
|Subtitle Edit 3.4.0||289||Tuesday, July 15, 2014||approved|
|Subtitle Edit 3.3.15||365||Sunday, April 13, 2014||approved|
|Subtitle Edit 3.3.14||342||Wednesday, February 26, 2014||approved|
|Subtitle Edit 3.3.13||284||Tuesday, February 18, 2014||approved|
|Subtitle Edit 3.3.12||314||Sunday, January 12, 2014||approved|
|Subtitle Edit 3.3.11||307||Wednesday, January 8, 2014||approved|
|Subtitle Edit 3.3.9||369||Saturday, November 9, 2013||approved|
|Subtitle Edit 3.3.7||361||Saturday, August 24, 2013||approved|
Discussion for the Subtitle Edit Package
- This discussion is only about Subtitle Edit and the Subtitle Edit package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Subtitle Edit, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.