Downloads of v 0.1.0
An application designed to profile code and exports information about the results in an easy to read html page.
To install Sundial, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install sundial
To upgrade Sundial, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade sundial
#NOTE: Please remove any commented lines to tidy up prior to releasing the package, including this one # stop on all errors $ErrorActionPreference = 'Stop'; $packageName = 'sundial' # arbitrary name for the package, used in messages $registryUninstallerKeyName = 'sundial' #ensure this is the value in the registry $url = 'https://github.com/JaCraig/Sundial/releases/download/v0.1.0/sundial.zip' # download url $url64 = 'https://github.com/JaCraig/Sundial/releases/download/v0.1.0/sundial.zip' # 64bit URL here or remove - if installer decides, then use $url $silentArgs = '' # "/s /S /q /Q /quiet /silent /SILENT /VERYSILENT" # try any of these to get the silent installer #msi is always /quiet $validExitCodes = @(0) #please insert other valid exit codes here, exit codes for ms http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa368542(VS.85).aspx $toolsDir = "$(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" # main helper functions - these have error handling tucked into them already # see https://github.com/chocolatey/choco/wiki/HelpersReference # Install an application, will assert administrative rights # add additional optional arguments as necessary Install-ChocolateyZipPackage "$packageName" "$url" "$toolsDir"
#NOTE: Please remove any commented lines to tidy up prior to releasing the package, including this one # stop on all errors $ErrorActionPreference = 'Stop'; # Auto Uninstaller should be able to detect and handle registry uninstalls (if it is turned on, it is in preview for 0.9.9). $packageName = 'sundial' $registryUninstallerKeyName = 'sundial' #ensure this is the value in the registry $installerType = 'EXE' $silentArgs = '/S' $validExitCodes = @(0) Uninstall-ChocolateyZipPackage -PackageName $packageName
Virus Scan Results
- sundial.0.1.0.nupkg (b114b6ed57bd) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- sundial.zip (f742eddb6428) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
|Sundial 0.1.0||368||Wednesday, May 6, 2015||approved|
Discussion for the Sundial Package
- This discussion is only about Sundial and the Sundial package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Sundial, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.