Downloads of v 188.8.131.52
SuperPutty is a Windows GUI Application that allows the PuTTY SSH Client to be opened in Tabs. Additionally there is support for SCP to transfer files.
SuperPutty is written in C# and runs on any Windows platform supporting the .NET Framework 3.5 or newer.
- Docking user interface allows personalized workspace and managing multiple PuTTY sessions easy
- Export/Import session configuration
- Upload files securely using the scp or sftp protocols
- Layouts allow for customizing session views
- Supports PuTTY session configurations including Private Keys
- Supports SSH, RLogin, Telnet and RAW protocols
- Supports local shell via MinTTY or puttycyg
- Supports KiTTY
To install SuperPutty (Install), run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install superputty.install
To upgrade SuperPutty (Install), run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade superputty.install
$packageName = 'superputty.install' $installerType = 'msi' $silentArgs = '/quiet /qn /norestart' $url = 'https://github.com/jimradford/superputty/releases/download/184.108.40.206/SuperPuttySetup-v220.127.116.11.msi' $checksum = '41598efc63877add439488a7d60ea36252c731215840e73ebea9cb69697721c4' $checksumType = 'sha256' $validExitCodes = @(0) Install-ChocolateyPackage -PackageName "$packageName" ` -FileType "$installerType" ` -SilentArgs "$silentArgs" ` -Url "$url" ` -ValidExitCodes $validExitCodes ` -Checksum "$checksum" ` -ChecksumType "$checksumType"
Virus Scan Results
- superputty.install.18.104.22.168.nupkg (3459b14a6204) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- SuperPuttySetup-v22.214.171.124.msi (41598efc6387) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
© 2009 Jim Radford
- Automatically built and uploaded by dtgm
|SuperPutty (Install) 126.96.36.199||1888||Saturday, December 8, 2018||approved|
|SuperPutty (Install) 188.8.131.52||3612||Saturday, March 18, 2017||approved|
Discussion for the SuperPutty (Install) Package
- This discussion is only about SuperPutty (Install) and the SuperPutty (Install) package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or SuperPutty (Install), or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.