Downloads of v 1.2.0
Synfig Studio is a free and open-source 2D animation software, designed as powerful industrial-strength solution for creating film-quality animation using a vector and bitmap artwork. It eliminates the need to create animation frame-by frame, allowing you to produce 2D animation of a higher quality with fewer people and resources.
To install Synfig, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install synfig
To upgrade Synfig, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade synfig
Install-ChocolateyPackage 'synfig' 'exe' '/S' 'https://sourceforge.net/projects/synfig/files/releases/1.2.0/windows/synfigstudio-1.2.0-32bit.exe/download' 'https://sourceforge.net/projects/synfig/files/releases/1.2.0/windows/synfigstudio-1.2.0-64bit.exe/download' # The 64 bit package URL can be omitted.
Virus Scan Results
- synfig.1.2.0.nupkg (c9d7cb4e6713) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- synfigstudio-1.2.0-64bit.exe (dab8733718e7) - ## / 58 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- synfigstudio-1.2.0-32bit.exe (0c4e5d97861c) - ## / 59 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
|Synfig 1.2.0||804||Saturday, February 4, 2017||approved|
Discussion for the Synfig Package
- This discussion is only about Synfig and the Synfig package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Synfig, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.