Downloads of v 1.76
SysExporter utility allows you to grab the data stored in standard list-views, tree-views, list boxes, combo boxes, text-boxes, and WebBrowser/HTML controls from
almost any application running on your system, and export it to text, HTML or XML file.
Here's some examples for data that you can export with SysExporter:
- The files list inside archive file (.zip, .rar, and so on) as displayed by WinZip or 7-Zip File Manager.
- The files list inside a folder.
- The event log of Windows.
- The list of emails and contacts in Outlook Express.
- The Registry values displayed in the right pane of the Registry Editor.
- The data displayed by SysInternals utilities (Registry Monitor, File Monitor, Process Explorer, and others.)
- The text inside a standard message-box of Windows.
- The HTML inside any instance of Internet Explorer.
To install SysExporter (Portable), run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install sysexp.portable
To upgrade SysExporter (Portable), run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade sysexp.portable
$packageName = 'sysexp.portable' $url = 'http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/sysexp.zip' $checksum = '02fdde2c89f553abef26b8ba3a73ba43ec6a8105d62a65807a58044dda9c99f5' $checksumType = 'sha256' $url64 = 'http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/sysexp-x64.zip' $checksum64 = '896e480fb7d05aecb7d16a634971e44ae42051c5353f74b87aaf3fb439361028' $checksumType64 = 'sha256' $toolsDir = "$(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" $installFile = Join-Path $toolsDir "sysexp.exe" Install-ChocolateyZipPackage -PackageName "$packageName" ` -Url "$url" ` -UnzipLocation "$toolsDir" ` -Url64bit "$url64" ` -Checksum "$checksum" ` -ChecksumType "$checksumType" ` -Checksum64 "$checksum64" ` -ChecksumType64 "$checksumType64" Set-Content -Path ("$installFile.gui") ` -Value $null
Virus Scan Results
- sysexp.portable.1.76.nupkg (94be4d885cfe) - ## / 60 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- sysexp-x64.zip (896e480fb7d0) - ## / 60 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- sysexp.zip (02fdde2c89f5) - ## / 60 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
© 2003 NirSoft
- Automatically built and uploaded by dtgm
|SysExporter (Portable) 1.76||186||Friday, September 29, 2017||approved|
|SysExporter (Portable) 1.75||253||Thursday, June 2, 2016||approved|
|SysExporter (Portable) 1.72||209||Sunday, June 14, 2015||approved|
Discussion for the SysExporter (Portable) Package
- This discussion is only about SysExporter (Portable) and the SysExporter (Portable) package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or SysExporter (Portable), or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.