Downloads of v 1.2012.05.14
The Sysinternals Troubleshooting Utilities have been rolled up into a single suite of tools. This file contains the individual troubleshooting tools and help files. It does not contain non-troubleshooting tools like the BSOD Screen Saver or NotMyFault
To install Sysinternals, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install sysinternals
To upgrade Sysinternals, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade sysinternals
- This package was created prior to July 2014 - when package content started being included on the site. You can download and unzip the package or use Nuget Package Explorer to see the contents.
Virus Scan Results
- SysinternalsSuite.zip (1846d5cf8ea7) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- sysinternals.1.2012.05.14.nupkg (ef42ff17e21f) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
|Sysinternals 2016.07.29||21524||Wednesday, August 3, 2016||approved|
|Sysinternals 2016.07.04||8981||Sunday, July 17, 2016||approved|
|Sysinternals 2016.04.28||38||Sunday, May 8, 2016||approved|
|Sysinternals 2016.02.02||21822||Friday, February 5, 2016||approved|
|Sysinternals 2016.01.04.20160120||7284||Wednesday, January 20, 2016||approved|
|Sysinternals 2016.01.04||4197||Wednesday, January 13, 2016||approved|
|Sysinternals 2015.10.26||15748||Wednesday, October 28, 2015||approved|
|Sysinternals 2015.07.20||18897||Tuesday, July 21, 2015||approved|
|Sysinternals 2015.05.31||9024||Sunday, May 31, 2015||approved|
|Sysinternals 2015.05.26||1507||Wednesday, May 27, 2015||approved|
|Sysinternals 2015.04.20||7287||Tuesday, April 21, 2015||approved|
|Sysinternals 2015.03.10||6852||Friday, March 13, 2015||approved|
|Sysinternals 2015.01.29||6795||Friday, January 30, 2015||approved|
|Sysinternals 2015.01.19||84||Tuesday, January 20, 2015||approved|
|Sysinternals 2014.09.11||13670||Saturday, September 13, 2014||approved|
|Sysinternals 2014.08.18||2935||Wednesday, August 20, 2014||approved|
|Sysinternals 2014.08.05||1587||Saturday, August 9, 2014||approved|
|Sysinternals 2014.05.13||38019||Wednesday, May 14, 2014||approved|
|Sysinternals 2014.03.07||5070||Saturday, March 8, 2014||approved|
|Sysinternals 2014.02.04||1948||Wednesday, February 5, 2014||approved|
|Sysinternals 2014.01.29||550||Thursday, January 30, 2014||approved|
|Sysinternals 2014.01.21||642||Wednesday, January 22, 2014||approved|
|Sysinternals 2013.12.19.20140121||203||Tuesday, January 21, 2014||approved|
|Sysinternals 2013.12.19||1230||Wednesday, January 1, 2014||approved|
|Sysinternals 2013.11.01||2004||Saturday, November 2, 2013||approved|
|Sysinternals 2013.08.01.20130912||1486||Thursday, September 12, 2013||approved|
|Sysinternals 2013.08.01||253||Tuesday, September 10, 2013||approved|
|Sysinternals 1.2012.05.14||6467||Tuesday, May 15, 2012||approved|
|Sysinternals 1.2012.03.23||277||Monday, April 9, 2012||approved|
|Sysinternals 1.2012.2.3||363||Friday, February 3, 2012||approved|
|Sysinternals 1.2011.12.15||248||Saturday, December 17, 2011||approved|
|Sysinternals 184.108.40.206||305||Tuesday, August 23, 2011||approved|
|Sysinternals 220.127.116.11||149||Tuesday, August 23, 2011||approved|
|Sysinternals 1.0||179||Tuesday, August 23, 2011||approved|
Discussion for the Sysinternals Package
- This discussion is only about Sysinternals and the Sysinternals package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Sysinternals, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.