Downloads of v 7.01
Monitors and reports key system activity via the Windows event log.
To install Sysmon, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install sysmon
To upgrade Sysmon, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade sysmon
$packageName = 'sysmon' $url = 'https://download.sysinternals.com/files/Sysmon.zip' $checksum = '13346e70f9546617d787e2c57c2c98eb4d3f83c8a241c7c0efd107656c71bbaf' $checksumType = 'sha256' $url64 = "$url" $checksum64 = "$checksum" $checksumType64 = "checksumType" $toolsDir = "$(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" Install-ChocolateyZipPackage -PackageName "$packageName" ` -Url "$url" ` -UnzipLocation "$toolsDir" ` -Url64bit "$url64" ` -Checksum "$checksum" ` -ChecksumType "$checksumType" ` -Checksum64 "$checksum64" ` -ChecksumType64 "$checksumType64"
Virus Scan Results
- sysmon.7.01.nupkg (f0fc567b5fa1) - ## / 60 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- Sysmon.zip (13346e70f954) - ## / 60 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
© Mark Russinovich
- Automatically built and uploaded by dtgm
|Sysmon 7.01||1682||Sunday, February 18, 2018||approved|
|Sysmon 6.20||358||Tuesday, December 19, 2017||approved|
|Sysmon 6.10||506||Friday, September 29, 2017||approved|
|Sysmon 6.02||492||Wednesday, May 24, 2017||approved|
|Sysmon 6.01||367||Monday, March 13, 2017||approved|
|Sysmon 6.00||279||Monday, February 20, 2017||approved|
|Sysmon 5.02||244||Tuesday, February 7, 2017||approved|
|Sysmon 4.12||317||Thursday, October 20, 2016||approved|
|Sysmon 4.11||325||Wednesday, August 3, 2016||approved|
|Sysmon 4.10||254||Saturday, July 30, 2016||approved|
|Sysmon 4.00||265||Friday, April 29, 2016||approved|
|Sysmon 3.21||260||Friday, February 5, 2016||approved|
|Sysmon 3.2||258||Friday, January 15, 2016||approved|
Discussion for the Sysmon Package
- This discussion is only about Sysmon and the Sysmon package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Sysmon, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.