Downloads of v 1.20
TableTextCompare is a small utility that allows you to easily compare 2 tab-delimited or
comma-delimited (csv) files, and find out the difference between the 2 files.
You can use this tool for comparing 2 different snapshots of data, created by other
NirSoft utilities, like DriverView, ServiWin, USBDeview, CurrPorts, WirelessNetView, ShellExView, and
For example, You can use DriverView utility to save 2 snapshots of loaded drivers list into a tab-delimited file,
and then use TableTextCompare to easily find out which device drivers were added, removed, or changed
since the time that the first snapshot was taken.
To install TableTextCompare, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install tabletextcompare
To upgrade TableTextCompare, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade tabletextcompare
$packageName = 'tabletextcompare' $url = 'http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/tabletextcompare.zip' $checksum = '53b7d1eba2e27d5d79ccdab97e293efa76407508' $checksumType = 'sha1' $toolsDir = "$(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" $installFile = Join-Path $toolsDir "$($packageName).exe" Install-ChocolateyZipPackage -PackageName "$packageName" ` -Url "$url" ` -UnzipLocation "$toolsDir" ` -Url64bit "" ` -Checksum "$checksum" ` -ChecksumType "$checksumType" Set-Content -Path ("$installFile.gui") ` -Value $null
Virus Scan Results
- tabletextcompare.zip (9450b1ebea00) - ## / 55 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- tabletextcompare.1.20.nupkg (3c99fde2b2db) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
© 2011 NirSoft
|TableTextCompare 1.20||457||Saturday, May 30, 2015||approved|
Discussion for the TableTextCompare Package
- This discussion is only about TableTextCompare and the TableTextCompare package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or TableTextCompare, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.