Downloads of v 0.5.1
How does it work ?
TagFlow is a multiplatform application (compatible for Mac, Windows and Linux) that allows you to organize and find files on your computer through a system of smart tags.
Why using tags ?
You never know where to classify your documents, or what folder they are when you need them? You have documents copied to multiple storage and so many versions of the same file? All these problems are inherent in the system of classifications files that existed before the advent of computers !
The main problem with the files is that one can have only one access for each file: by browsing the folders until you reach the file. With tags, there is more order and it has several ways to get to the same file !
- Intuitive search
- Intelligent classification
- Easy to use
- No more duplicates
To install TagFlow, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install tagflow
To upgrade TagFlow, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade tagflow
$ErrorActionPreference = 'Stop'; $packageName = 'tagflow' $installerType = 'exe' $url = 'https://tagflow-app-auto-update.herokuapp.com/download/win/' $silentArgs = '/S' $validExitCodes = @(0) Install-ChocolateyPackage "$packageName" "$installerType" "$silentArgs" "$url" -validExitCodes $validExitCodes -Checksum DD909BEAA81C828CC7364D123F6B537B37CF2F7A00D7948A14FC65331352A14B -ChecksumType sha256
$ErrorActionPreference = 'Stop'; $packageName = 'tagflow' $installerType = 'exe' $silentArgs = '/S' $validExitCodes = @(0) $file = "$Env:USERPROFILE\AppData\Local\Programs\TagFlow\Uninstall TagFlow.exe" Uninstall-ChocolateyPackage ` -PackageName $packageName ` -FileType $installerType ` -SilentArgs "$silentArgs" ` -ValidExitCodes $validExitCodes ` -File "$file" # Delete junk files of TagFlow at $Env:USERPROFILE\AppData Remove-Item $Env:USERPROFILE\AppData\Roaming\TagFlow -recurse
Virus Scan Results
- tagflow.0.5.1.nupkg (371c1f0e1a52) - ## / 60 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- TagFlow.Setup.0.5.1.exe (dd909beaa81c) - ## / 62 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
© 2017 TagFlow. All Rights Reserved.
|TagFlow 0.5.1||282||Wednesday, July 19, 2017||approved|
Discussion for the TagFlow Package
- This discussion is only about TagFlow and the TagFlow package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or TagFlow, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.