Downloads of v 1.00
TagsReport reads HTML file and displays statistical information about the tags the appears in it. You can use this utility to locate problems in your HTML page.
For Example: If the end counter value for <table> tag is different from the start counter value, something is possibly wrong in your HTML file, because every <table> tag must have a closing tag (</table>).
To install TagsReport, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install tagsrep
To upgrade TagsReport, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade tagsrep
$packageName = 'tagsrep' $url = 'http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/tagsrep.zip' $checksum = 'b1b63e362641ebb10be3b520d3fd8be4cfaf2e9a' $checksumType = 'sha1' $toolsDir = "$(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" $installFile = Join-Path $toolsDir "$($packageName).exe" Install-ChocolateyZipPackage -PackageName "$packageName" ` -Url "$url" ` -UnzipLocation "$toolsDir" ` -Url64bit "" ` -Checksum "$checksum" ` -ChecksumType "$checksumType" Set-Content -Path ("$installFile.gui") ` -Value $null
Virus Scan Results
- tagsrep.1.00.nupkg (813eae23daa9) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- TagsRep.exe (0f24c755b0dc) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- tagsrep.zip (dcf382693734) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
© 2004 NirSoft
|TagsReport 1.00||350||Wednesday, June 8, 2016||approved|
Discussion for the TagsReport Package
- This discussion is only about TagsReport and the TagsReport package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or TagsReport, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.