Downloads of v 13.0.2
Total Command Console
TCC/LE is a basic Windows command shell (formerly known as 4NT). TCC/LE is a replacement for the CMD command line (the default Windows command prompt). TCC/LE is a superset of CMD, with 111 internal commands (CMD has fewer than 40) and 240 internal variables and functions, and hundreds of enhancements to existing CMD commands. TCC/LE works with your existing command line applications and CMD batch files. But TCC/LE offers a big step up in command line and batch file capabilities, and adds thousands of new features to your command prompt windows.
To install Total Command Console, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install tcc
To upgrade Total Command Console, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade tcc
- Either there are no files or this package was submitted prior to inspecting packages for file content (July 2014). You can download and unzip the package or use Nuget Package Explorer to see the contents.
This package has no dependencies.
|Total Command Console 13.0.3||1344||Friday, March 23, 2012|
|Total Command Console 13.0.2||122||Friday, February 10, 2012|
|Total Command Console 13.0.1||87||Sunday, February 5, 2012|
Discussion for the Total Command Console Package
- This discussion is only about Total Command Console and the Total Command Console package. If you have feedback for chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Total Command Console, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.