Downloads of v 2.0.0
Quickly convert text, word, pdf, and other documents to speech and save results to MP3 files using Windows Text-to-Speech Engine and voice synthesizer.
- Supports multiple languages*
- Synthesizes speech using configurable voice*
- Voice control options include speaker's gender, tempo, speed, emphasis, and volume
- Records and outputs either wav or mp3 files
- One or two audio channels: mono / stereo output
- Control recorded sound quality using effective bit rate: bits per sample and samples per second settings
- Can open and read most text documents in most encodings
- Can read documents in doc, rtf, and pdf formats**
- Automatically improves and fixes text to make it compatible with speech synthesis (for example it can remove hyphenation)
- Can use any of the installed Text-to-Speech voices
- Uses Microsoft Speech Synthesizer available with Windows
Text-to-Speech (TTS) engine supports Speech Synthesis Markup Language (SSML)
Voices and language support varies depending on your version of Windows and installed speech languages.
** Word, pdf, rtf, and other documents may need to be opened in their respective programs depending on the exact format version and features used.
Note: This is a fully functional trial version. The length of the produced audio file is limited.
To install Text to MP3 Converter, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install text-to-mp3-converter
To upgrade Text to MP3 Converter, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade text-to-mp3-converter
$ErrorActionPreference = 'Stop'; Install-ChocolateyPackage 'batch-word-replace' 'exe' '/S' 'https://download.binarymark.com/packages/pid0340506t.exe' -checksum 'd4811047e23598af51c247e3a2434308' -checksumType 'md5'
Virus Scan Results
- text-to-mp3-converter.2.0.0.nupkg (ece976d466fc) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
BinaryMark © 2016
|Text to MP3 Converter 2.0.0||376||Wednesday, December 21, 2016||approved|
Discussion for the Text to MP3 Converter Package
- This discussion is only about Text to MP3 Converter and the Text to MP3 Converter package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Text to MP3 Converter, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.