Downloads of v 10.0.0.0
This is the stand-alone Object Model Installer for TFS 2010 (Sp1). This may be used for developing applications that integrate with TFS 2010. This is the same Object Model included with the Visual Studio & Team Explorer SKU, in a stand-alone package. This OM will allow applications to connect to a TFS 2010 server, without the need for a Visual Studio or Team Explorer being installed on the machine. (Proper licenscing / CALs are still required)
To install Team Foundation Server 2010 Object Model, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install tfs2010objectmodel
To upgrade Team Foundation Server 2010 Object Model, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade tfs2010objectmodel
$packageName = 'tfs2010objectmodel' $installerType = 'exe' $url = 'https://visualstudiogallery.msdn.microsoft.com/a37e19fb-3052-4fc9-bef7-4a4682069a75/file/76413/1/TFS_ObjectModel_enu.exe' $silentArgs = '/quiet' $validExitCodes = @(0) Install-ChocolateyPackage "$packageName" "$installerType" "$silentArgs" "$url" -validExitCodes $validExitCodes
Virus Scan Results
- tfs2010objectmodel.10.0.0.0.nupkg (ccd57f2bc933) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- TFS_ObjectModel_enu.exe (18f478b374e2) - ## / 47 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
|Team Foundation Server 2010 Object Model 10.0.0.1||222||Wednesday, December 13, 2017||approved|
|Team Foundation Server 2010 Object Model 10.0.0.0||1091||Monday, January 26, 2015||approved|
Discussion for the Team Foundation Server 2010 Object Model Package
- This discussion is only about Team Foundation Server 2010 Object Model and the Team Foundation Server 2010 Object Model package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Team Foundation Server 2010 Object Model, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.