Downloads of v 220.127.116.11
Organize and find everything the way you think.
- Java-based, semantic, XML repository for thoughts and files
- Store can contain concept map with embedded text editor or pointers to files and URIs.
- Alpha-blending overlay or traditional window presentation. (Transparency or drawn on background)
- Indexed search and statistical usage tracking with data visualization. (Fast search and info graphs about which concepts you work on)
Commercial (Free with limited functionality)
- Upon install, all features of the software are available for your trial.
- After 30 days, all content created with advanced features remains accessible indefinitely. Some advanced features are disabled and may be restored at any time by purchasing a license.
- For a comparison matrix of features supported by each license, see http://www.thebrain.com/store/version-details/
To install TheBrain (Portable), run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install thebrain.portable
To upgrade TheBrain (Portable), run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade thebrain.portable
$packageName = 'thebrain.portable' $url = 'http://api.thebrain.com/?a=doDirectDownload&id=73' $checksum = 'f954d17846111ef337bc967b2d18ab4812d99c1991c6cd709bc4de94d3f3e3a1' $checksumType = 'sha256' $toolsDir = Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition $extractDir = Join-Path $toolsDir $packageName $installFile = Join-Path $extractDir "$($packageName).exe" Install-ChocolateyZipPackage -PackageName "$packageName" ` -Url "$url" ` -UnzipLocation "$toolsDir" ` -Checksum "$checksum" ` -ChecksumType "$checksumType" Set-Content -Path ("$installFile.gui") ` -Value $null
Virus Scan Results
- i4jdel.exe (9090e6748340) - ## / 64 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- thebrain.portable.18.104.22.168.nupkg (b8989751c133) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- TheBrain.exe (462ffab028bc) - ## / 62 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- i4jinst.dll (b066dc39d9a7) - ## / 65 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- dten600.dll (ae3abc2055a9) - ## / 60 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- dtsjava.dll (e379a3c1615c) - ## / 61 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- jdic_fileutil.dll (55f3306829df) - ## / 62 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- jniwrap.dll (74d64ea1890d) - ## / 63 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- pbss.saver.zip (2d52f81887fd) - ## / 46 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- Redemption.dll (ae442fd7c5e4) - ## / 60 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- TheBrain_windows_8_0_2_2.zip (f954d1784611) - ## / 58 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
© 1998 TheBrain Technologies LP
- Changelog (PDF)
- Automatically built and uploaded by dtgm
|TheBrain (Portable) 9.1||151||Thursday, September 6, 2018||approved|
|TheBrain (Portable) 9.0||306||Thursday, July 27, 2017||approved|
|TheBrain (Portable) 22.214.171.124||328||Tuesday, June 21, 2016||approved|
Discussion for the TheBrain (Portable) Package
- This discussion is only about TheBrain (Portable) and the TheBrain (Portable) package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or TheBrain (Portable), or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.