Downloads of v 0.15.0
Your free, easy to use and flexible tile map editor. Package issues here: http://github.com/AdrianArroyoCalle/chocolatey-tiled
To install Tiled Map Editor, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install tiled
To upgrade Tiled Map Editor, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade tiled
$url = "https://github.com/bjorn/tiled/releases/download/v0.15.0/tiled-0.15.0-win32-setup.exe" $url64 = "https://github.com/bjorn/tiled/releases/download/v0.15.0/tiled-0.15.0-win64-setup.exe" Install-ChocolateyPackage "tiled" "exe" "/S" "$url" "$url64"
Virus Scan Results
- tiled.0.15.0.nupkg (e3565a4c54f8) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- tiled-0.15.0-win64-setup.exe (7f0fe2c88ff7) - ## / 54 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- tiled-0.15.0-win32-setup.exe (0bcad2a89b0c) - ## / 54 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
|Tiled Map Editor 22.214.171.12470627||565||Thursday, August 17, 2017||approved|
|Tiled Map Editor 0.16.2.20160712||471||Tuesday, July 12, 2016||approved|
|Tiled Map Editor 0.16.2||195||Monday, July 11, 2016||approved|
|Tiled Map Editor 0.15.0||270||Saturday, January 9, 2016||approved|
|Tiled Map Editor 0.14.1||234||Wednesday, September 30, 2015||approved|
|Tiled Map Editor 0.10.2||392||Sunday, October 26, 2014||approved|
|Tiled Map Editor 0.10.1||272||Thursday, September 25, 2014|
|Tiled Map Editor 0.9.1||284||Wednesday, August 13, 2014|
Discussion for the Tiled Map Editor Package
- This discussion is only about Tiled Map Editor and the Tiled Map Editor package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Tiled Map Editor, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.