Downloads of v 0.8.11.1
Choco package discontinued. Use Get-ZimmermanTools.ps1 going forward
To install Timeline Explorer, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install timelineexplorer
To upgrade Timeline Explorer, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade timelineexplorer
Write-Host " This package is depreciated! The preferred method to update and get this software is the Get-ZimmermanTools PowerShell script, available here: https://ericzimmerman.github.io/#!index.md Download and extract the script to a directory and run Get-ZimmermanTools.ps1 -Dest . to download/update everything in the current directory. The script is smart in that it will only download things when the SHA-1 value on the server changes. Enjoy! Eric Zimmerman "
From: https://opensource.org/licenses/MIT LICENSE The MIT License (MIT) Copyright (c) <2017> <Eric Zimmerman> Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions: The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
VERIFICATION Verification is intended to assist the Chocolatey moderators and community in verifying that this package's contents are trustworthy. This is all my stuff. References https://github.com/ericzimmerman https://binaryforay.blogspot.com/ https://gist.github.com/EricZimmerman/4288bc5e0ac188af2ca9 https://www.sans.org/instructors/eric-zimmerman
Virus Scan Results
- timelineexplorer.0.8.11.1.nupkg (4342c32ab356) - ## / 61 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
2016 Eric R. Zimmerman
|Timeline Explorer 0.8.11.1||229||Monday, January 28, 2019||approved|
|Timeline Explorer 0.8.11.0||157||Wednesday, December 12, 2018||approved|
|Timeline Explorer 0.8.9.0||102||Sunday, November 25, 2018||approved|
|Timeline Explorer 0.8.8.0||190||Wednesday, October 17, 2018||approved|
|Timeline Explorer 0.8.7.0||127||Monday, October 1, 2018||approved|
|Timeline Explorer 0.8.6.0||116||Friday, September 14, 2018||approved|
|Timeline Explorer 0.8.5.1||210||Friday, July 20, 2018||approved|
|Timeline Explorer 0.8.5.0||96||Saturday, July 14, 2018||approved|
|Timeline Explorer 0.8.4.1||98||Wednesday, June 27, 2018||approved|
|Timeline Explorer 0.8.4.0||93||Thursday, June 21, 2018||approved|
|Timeline Explorer 0.8.3.0||90||Thursday, June 21, 2018||approved|
|Timeline Explorer 0.8.2.0||129||Thursday, May 31, 2018||approved|
|Timeline Explorer 0.8.1.1||151||Monday, May 7, 2018||approved|
|Timeline Explorer 0.8.1.0||86||Monday, May 7, 2018||approved|
|Timeline Explorer 0.8.0.2||88||Friday, May 4, 2018||approved|
|Timeline Explorer 0.8.0.1||133||Friday, April 27, 2018||approved|
|Timeline Explorer 0.8.0.0||192||Sunday, March 25, 2018||approved|
|Timeline Explorer 0.7.0.2||170||Friday, March 2, 2018||approved|
|Timeline Explorer 0.7.0.1||126||Tuesday, February 27, 2018||approved|
|Timeline Explorer 0.7.0.0||117||Tuesday, February 27, 2018||approved|
|Timeline Explorer 0.6.2.1||172||Wednesday, January 31, 2018||approved|
|Timeline Explorer 0.6.2.0||148||Wednesday, January 31, 2018||approved|
|Timeline Explorer 0.6.1.3||174||Friday, January 12, 2018||approved|
|Timeline Explorer 0.6.1.2||287||Monday, November 6, 2017||approved|
|Timeline Explorer 0.6.0.0||196||Friday, October 27, 2017||approved|
|Timeline Explorer 0.5.5.0||308||Tuesday, July 11, 2017||approved|
|Timeline Explorer 0.5.0.1||224||Friday, June 23, 2017||approved|
|Timeline Explorer 0.4.0.1||250||Thursday, April 27, 2017||approved|
|Timeline Explorer 0.4.0.0||228||Friday, April 14, 2017||approved|
|Timeline Explorer 0.3.3.0||225||Thursday, March 2, 2017||approved|
|Timeline Explorer 0.3.2.0||186||Tuesday, February 14, 2017||approved|
|Timeline Explorer 0.2.0.0||204||Friday, December 16, 2016||approved|
|Timeline Explorer 0.1.0.0||232||Wednesday, November 16, 2016||approved|
Discussion for the Timeline Explorer Package
- This discussion is only about Timeline Explorer and the Timeline Explorer package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Timeline Explorer, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.