Downloads of v 0.9.26
TinyCC (aka TCC) is a small but hyper fast C compiler. Unlike other C compilers, it is meant to be self-relying: you do not need an external assembler or linker because TCC does that for you.
TCC not only supports ANSI C, but also most of the new ISO C99 standard and many GNUC extensions including inline assembly.
TCC can also be used to make C scripts, i.e. pieces of C source that you run as a Perl or Python script.
TCC can also automatically generate memory and bound checks while allowing all C pointers operations. TCC can do these checks even if non patched libraries are used.
With libtcc, you can use TCC as a backend for dynamic code generation.
To install Tiny C Compiler, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install tinycc
To upgrade Tiny C Compiler, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade tinycc
Uninstall-ChocolateyZipPackage -PackageName 'tinycc' -ZipFileName 'tinyccInstall.zip'
$packageName = 'tinycc' $url = 'http://download.savannah.gnu.org/releases/tinycc/tcc-0.9.26-win32-bin.zip' $unzipLocation = "$(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" $url64 = 'http://download.savannah.gnu.org/releases/tinycc/tcc-0.9.26-win64-bin.zip' Install-ChocolateyZipPackage $packageName $url $unzipLocation $url64
Virus Scan Results
- tinycc.0.9.26.nupkg (1a4ae73fe8d8) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- tcc-0.9.26-win64-bin.zip (2cd31d0984d7) - ## / 54 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- tcc-0.9.26-win32-bin.zip (1e454336df8b) - ## / 54 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
|Tiny C Compiler 0.9.26||1004||Friday, April 17, 2015||approved|
Discussion for the Tiny C Compiler Package
- This discussion is only about Tiny C Compiler and the Tiny C Compiler package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Tiny C Compiler, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.