Welcome to the Chocolatey Community Package Repository! The packages found in this section of the site are provided, maintained, and moderated by the community.
Every version of each package undergoes a rigorous moderation process before it goes live that typically includes:
- Security, consistency, and quality checking
- Installation testing
- Virus checking through VirusTotal
- Human moderators who give final review and sign off
If you are an organization using Chocolatey, we want your experience to be fully reliable. Due to the nature of this publicly offered repository, reliability cannot be guaranteed. Packages offered here are subject to distribution rights, which means they may need to reach out further to the internet to the official locations to download files at runtime.
Fortunately, distribution rights do not apply for internal use. With any edition of Chocolatey (including the free open source edition), you can host your own packages and cache or internalize existing community packages.
Your use of the packages on this site means you understand they are not supported or guaranteed in any way. Learn more...
Downloads of v 6.16.0:
17 Nov 2020
- Software Inc.
Tags:tjs report development tool eclipse JasperReports
TIBCO Jaspersoft Studio
To edit the metadata for a package, please upload an updated version of the package.
Chocolatey's Community Package Repository currently does not allow updating package metadata on the website. This helps ensure that the package itself (and the source used to build the package) remains the one true source of package metadata.
This does require that you increment the package version.
All Checks are Passing
2 Passing Test
Validation Testing Passed
Verification Testing PassedDetails
This package is likely a meta/virtual (*) or an installer (*.install) or portable (*.portable) application package.
- Meta/virtual (*) - has a dependency on the *.install or the *.portable package - it is provided for discoverability and for other packages to take a dependency on.
- Portable (*.portable/*.commandline (deprecated naming convention)/*.tool (deprecated naming convention)) - usually zips or archives that require no administrative access to install.
- Install (*.install/*.app (deprecated naming convention)) - uses native installers, usually requires administrative access to install.
This package was approved as a trusted package on 19 Nov 2020.
TIBCO Jaspersoft® Studio is editing software for TIBCO JasperReports®. It will help you design and run report templates; build report queries; write complex expressions; layout visual components like 50+ types of charts, maps, tables, crosstabs, and custom visualizations; and much more. It integrates TIBCO JasperReports® Server to create powerful report publishing workflows.
With Jaspersoft Studio you can build documents of any complexity from your data—from print-ready in PDFs to interactive masterpieces in dynamic HTML, with navigation to interactive components, like maps and charts that may be inside or outside the report. You can generate high quality OpenOffice, PowerPoint , RTF, Word, and spreadsheet documents or you can generate raw CSV, JSON, or XML documents. It's not difficult to build your own custom exporter to suit any data need.
Using Jaspersoft Studio, you can access different types of data sources, including big data, CSV, Hibernate, Jaspersoft Domain, JavaBeans, JDBC, JSON, NoSQL, TIBCO Spotfire® Information Links, XML, or your own custom data source.
Available as an Eclipse plug-in or a standalone application, Jaspersoft Studio comes in two editions: Community and Professional. The Professional edition includes additional features, like access to Spotfire, maps, and advanced HTML5 charts, as well as professional support.
The Community version of TIBCO Jaspersoft® Studio uses the Java Profiler JProfiler tool for performance analisys and tuning.
Log in or click on link to see number of positives.
- tjs.6.16.0.nupkg (1a143fa6199d) - ## / 63
In cases where actual malware is found, the packages are subject to removal. Software sometimes has false positives. Moderators do not necessarily validate the safety of the underlying software, only that a package retrieves software from the official distribution point and/or validate embedded software against official distribution point (where distribution rights allow redistribution).
Chocolatey Pro provides runtime protection from possible malware.
|TIBCO Jaspersoft Studio 6.16.0||214||Tuesday, November 17, 2020||Approved|
|TIBCO Jaspersoft Studio 6.15.0||151||Wednesday, October 7, 2020||Approved|
|TIBCO Jaspersoft Studio 6.14.0||184||Wednesday, August 19, 2020||Approved|
|TIBCO Jaspersoft Studio 6.13.0||187||Wednesday, June 24, 2020||Approved|
|TIBCO Jaspersoft Studio 6.12.2||199||Wednesday, April 1, 2020||Approved|
|TIBCO Jaspersoft Studio 6.12.0||105||Saturday, March 7, 2020||Approved|
|TIBCO Jaspersoft Studio 6.11.0||114||Friday, December 13, 2019||Approved|
|TIBCO Jaspersoft Studio 6.10.0||123||Tuesday, October 1, 2019||Approved|
|TIBCO Jaspersoft Studio 6.9.0||107||Sunday, August 11, 2019||Approved|
Copyright © 2010-2018 TIBCO Software Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- This discussion is only about TIBCO Jaspersoft Studio and the TIBCO Jaspersoft Studio package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the Google Group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or TIBCO Jaspersoft Studio, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.