Downloads of v 18.104.22.1682
Toad for MySQL is a freeware development tool that enables you to rapidly create and execute queries, automate database object management, and develop SQL code more efficiently. It provides utilities to compare, extract, and search for objects; manage projects; import/export data; and administer the database. Toad for MySQL dramatically increases productivity and provides access to an active user community.
To install Toad for MySQL, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install toad.mysql
To upgrade Toad for MySQL, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade toad.mysql
- This package was created prior to July 2014 - when package content started being included on the site. You can download and unzip the package or use Nuget Package Explorer to see the contents.
Virus Scan Results
- toad.mysql.22.214.171.1242.nupkg (979a554449fe) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- ToadforMySQL_Freeware_126.96.36.1992.zip (66c42f478d9b) - ## / 55 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
Quest and Oracle
|Toad for MySQL 188.8.131.522||5582||Thursday, February 14, 2013||approved|
Discussion for the Toad for MySQL Package
- This discussion is only about Toad for MySQL and the Toad for MySQL package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Toad for MySQL, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.