Downloads of v 2.92
Transmission is a cross-platform BitTorrent client that is open source, easy, powerful, and lean.
- Uses fewer resources than other clients
- Native Mac, GTK+ and Qt GUI clients
- Daemon ideal for servers, embedded systems, and headless use
- All these can be remote controlled by Web and Terminal clients
- Local Peer Discovery
- Full encryption, DHT, µTP, PEX and Magnet Link support
To install Transmission, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install transmission
To upgrade Transmission, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade transmission
$packageName = 'transmission' $installerType = 'msi' $silentArgs = '/quiet /qn /norestart' $url = 'https://github.com/transmission/transmission/releases/download/2.92/transmission-2.92-x86.msi' $checksum = 'f8bfaba603036d35f74bbd5d27ea5bc51fe58d991af48228c290323e406bef00' $checksumType = 'sha256' $url64 = 'https://github.com/transmission/transmission/releases/download/2.92/transmission-2.92-x64.msi' $checksum64 = '8cee6436e79d48409d76a85bbb1bb506c8c76c8f686551b9e7e13b9a2ca2299d' $checksumType64 = 'sha256' $validExitCodes = @(0,3010) Install-ChocolateyPackage -PackageName "$packageName" ` -FileType "$installerType" ` -SilentArgs "$silentArgs" ` -Url "$url" ` -Url64bit "$url64" ` -ValidExitCodes $validExitCodes ` -Checksum "$checksum" ` -ChecksumType "$checksumType" ` -Checksum64 "$checksum64" ` -ChecksumType64 "$checksumType64"
Virus Scan Results
- transmission.2.92.nupkg (f599a7832243) - ## / 59 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- transmission-2.92-x64.msi (8cee6436e79d) - ## / 54 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- transmission-2.92-x86.msi (f8bfaba60303) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
© 2005 Transmission Project
- Automatically built and uploaded by dtgm
|Transmission 2.92||7710||Saturday, May 6, 2017||approved|
Discussion for the Transmission Package
- This discussion is only about Transmission and the Transmission package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Transmission, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.