Downloads of v 126.96.36.199
Every hard disk is too small if you just wait long enough. TreeSize Free tells you where precious disk space has gone.
TreeSize Free can be started from the context menu of a folder or drive and shows you the size of this folder, including its subfolders. Expand folders in an Explorer-like fashion and see the size of every subfolder. All results can also be drilled down to the file level. Scanning operations run in a thread, so you can already see results while TreeSize Free is working. The Explorer context menu is supported within TreeSize, as well as the usual drag & drop operations.
To install TreeSize Free (Portable), run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install treesizefree.portable
To upgrade TreeSize Free (Portable), run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade treesizefree.portable
$packagename = 'treesizefree' $url = 'https://www.jam-software.com/treesize_free/TreeSizeFree-Portable.zip' $toolsDir = "$(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" $checksumType = 'sha256' $checksum = 'C7CE88E30DB8223C43BA6E25DEB3CF1573D505410BB6651EE22D7D9969874D7A' Install-ChocolateyZipPackage $packagename $url $toolsDir -checksum $checksum -checksumType $checksumType
Virus Scan Results
- treesizefree.portable.188.8.131.52.nupkg (7aff3f09b9e7) - ## / 54 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- TreeSizeFree-Portable.zip (c7ce88e30db8) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- TreeSizeFree.exe (7484e7bfff45) - ## / 66 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
© 1996-2019 by Joachim Marder e.K.
|TreeSize Free (Portable) 184.108.40.206||371||Thursday, February 21, 2019||approved|
|TreeSize Free (Portable) 4.3.1||189||Thursday, February 14, 2019||approved|
|TreeSize Free (Portable) 4.3||282||Wednesday, January 23, 2019||approved|
Discussion for the TreeSize Free (Portable) Package
- This discussion is only about TreeSize Free (Portable) and the TreeSize Free (Portable) package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or TreeSize Free (Portable), or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.