Downloads of v 7.1.1
This package contains all available language files for TrueCrypt, the free open-source disk encryption software. The language files get extracted into the TrueCrypt program folder. Then the desired language can be selected in the TrueCrypt settings.
Note: The language files are public domain, so they can be distributed and modified freely.
To install TrueCrypt language files, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install truecrypt-langfiles
To upgrade TrueCrypt language files, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade truecrypt-langfiles
- This package was created prior to July 2014 - when package content started being included on the site. You can download and unzip the package or use Nuget Package Explorer to see the contents.
Virus Scan Results
- truecrypt-langfiles.7.1.1.nupkg (b0dffcc9002a) - ## / 55 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- truecrypt_7.1a_langfiles.zip (469fad857fb3) - ## / 55 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
|TrueCrypt language files 7.1.1||1294||Sunday, May 26, 2013|
Discussion for the TrueCrypt language files Package
- This discussion is only about TrueCrypt language files and the TrueCrypt language files package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or TrueCrypt language files, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.