Downloads of v 220.127.116.11
TSPrint is the RDP printing software for your Terminal Services, Remote Desktop, VDI, or Citrix environment. Simple implementation and ease-of-use, coupled with an affordable licensing system, makes TSPrint one of the most popular remote desktop printing solutions on the market. Increase the stability of all of your servers, without installing printer drivers on any terminal server. Your clients print directly to their local printers from the terminal server, without additional administrator time required for implementation or configuration.
To install TSPrint Client, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install tsprint
To upgrade TSPrint Client, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade tsprint
#NOTE: Please remove any commented lines to tidy up prior to releasing the package, including this one $packageName = 'tsprint' # arbitrary name for the package, used in messages $installerType = 'exe' #only one of these: exe, msi, msu $url = 'http://www.terminalworks.com/downloads/tsprint/TSPrint_client.exe' # download url $silentArgs = '/VERYSILENT' # "/s /S /q /Q /quiet /silent /SILENT /VERYSILENT" # try any of these to get the silent installer #msi is always /quiet $validExitCodes = @(0) #please insert other valid exit codes here, exit codes for ms http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa368542(VS.85).aspx # main helpers - these have error handling tucked into them already # installer, will assert administrative rights # if removing $url64, please remove from here Install-ChocolateyPackage "$packageName" "$installerType" "$silentArgs" "$url" -validExitCodes $validExitCodes
Virus Scan Results
- tsprint.18.104.22.168.nupkg (c2a01f82a94e) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- TSPrint_client.exe (b201355767ec) - ## / 54 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
|TSPrint Client 22.214.171.124||939||Thursday, December 18, 2014||approved|
Discussion for the TSPrint Client Package
- This discussion is only about TSPrint Client and the TSPrint Client package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or TSPrint Client, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.