Downloads of v 1.8.1
UltraSearch finds files and folders on local NTFS drives and provides the results in just a few seconds.
UltraSearch does not maintain an index which is stored on your harddisk, but achieves its speed by working directly on the Master File Table (MFT) of the NTFS partitions. UltraSearch even identifies NTFS hardlinks.
Simply enter a file name or a pattern like *.exe and see the first results while you are still typing. In addition, UltraSearch supports regular expressions.
Additional information like file size and file dates (last changes, last access and file creation) will be shown for all listed files. Naturally, the Explorer context menu is available inside UltraSearch.
UltraSearch enables you to exclude folders, files or file types from searches via an exclude filter. The search results can be sorted according to different criteria, printed or exported as text, RTF, HTML, CSV, and Excel file.
The 100 recently used search patterns can be saved and selected from a dropdown list. UltraSearch can suggest patterns or autocomplete manually entered patterns automatically.
UltraSearch is automatically "installed" in English.
You can change the language to German if you add "-params /lang=De" to the Chocolatey installation command.
cinst ultrasearch.portable -params /lang=DE
To install UltraSearch (Portable), run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install ultrasearch.portable
To upgrade UltraSearch (Portable), run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade ultrasearch.portable
- This package was created prior to July 2014 - when package content started being included on the site. You can download and unzip the package or use Nuget Package Explorer to see the contents.
Virus Scan Results
- ultrasearch.portable.1.8.1.nupkg (c0be07a586c7) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- UltraSearch-x64.zip (16d11af1f4b9) - ## / 55 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- UltraSearch-x86.zip (913d4aa3abdb) - ## / 55 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
|UltraSearch (Portable) 2.3.2||59||Tuesday, April 23, 2019||approved|
|UltraSearch (Portable) 2.3.1||33||Tuesday, April 16, 2019||approved|
|UltraSearch (Portable) 2.3||66||Friday, March 1, 2019||approved|
|UltraSearch (Portable) 2.2||92||Monday, November 12, 2018||approved|
|UltraSearch (Portable) 2.1.2||448||Thursday, July 21, 2016||approved|
|UltraSearch (Portable) 188.8.131.52||222||Tuesday, February 14, 2017||approved|
|UltraSearch (Portable) 2.1.1||225||Monday, July 4, 2016||approved|
|UltraSearch (Portable) 2.0.3||186||Wednesday, March 23, 2016||approved|
|UltraSearch (Portable) 1.8.1||403||Thursday, July 3, 2014||approved|
Discussion for the UltraSearch (Portable) Package
- This discussion is only about UltraSearch (Portable) and the UltraSearch (Portable) package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or UltraSearch (Portable), or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.