Downloads of v 2.3.2
UltraSearch searches files and folders on local NTFS drives and provides the results within just a few seconds.
UltraSearch achieves its speed by its innovative usage of the MFT (Master File Table) of NTFS partitions. No permanent index stored on your hard disks is required: UltraSearch uses only the system memory for indexing. The flexible search tool will even identify NTFS hardlinks.
You can enter a file name, a pattern like *.EXE or a regular expression and you will see the results within seconds. Searching for file types like 'Office Files' as well as searching for file content are supported. Additional file information like file size, file dates, or file attributes can be displayed.
Folders, files, or file types can be excluded from the search. The search results can be sorted according to different criteria, printed, or exported as Excel, Text, CSV, HTML or RTF file.
Recently used search patterns can be saved and selected from a drop-down list. UltraSearch can be started from the context menu of your Windows Explorer - starting a search within the selected folder could not be easier. The result list of UltraSearch also provides a context menu which supports known file operations like the 'Open', 'Copy' or 'Move' operation.
UltraSearch is automatically "installed" in English.
You can change the language to German if you add "-params /lang=De" to the Chocolatey installation command.
cinst ultrasearch.portable -params /lang=DE
To install UltraSearch (Portable), run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install ultrasearch.portable
To upgrade UltraSearch (Portable), run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade ultrasearch.portable
$packagename = 'ultrasearch.portable' $url = 'https://www.jam-software.com/ultrasearch/UltraSearch-x86.zip' $url64bit = 'https://www.jam-software.com/ultrasearch/UltraSearch-x64.zip' $toolsDir = "$(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" $checksumType = 'sha256' $checksum = '3E112169F30B50C8E2D82B32FF1F3F32E6717EC4C3BB40971DC497BF59C24E1D' $checksumType64 = 'sha256' $checksum64 = 'D3429AB71821F81F78028A066DDB31BD04F5A7384F7DA757E03B07B74E2B8C9D' Install-ChocolateyZipPackage -PackageName $packagename -Url $url -UnzipLocation $toolsDir -url64bit $url64bit -checksum $checksum -checksumType $checksumType -checksum64 $checksum64 -checksumType64 $checksumType64
Virus Scan Results
- ultrasearch.portable.2.3.2.nupkg (913460c848ee) - ## / 60 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- UltraSearch-x64.zip (d3429ab71821) - ## / 61 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- UltraSearch-x86.zip (3e112169f30b) - ## / 63 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- UltraSearch.exe (d0c35728fe11) - ## / 69 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- UltraSearch.exe (987f39a16b7b) - ## / 70 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
© 1996-2018 by Joachim Marder e.K.
|UltraSearch (Portable) 2.3.2||43||Tuesday, April 23, 2019||approved|
|UltraSearch (Portable) 2.3.1||27||Tuesday, April 16, 2019||approved|
|UltraSearch (Portable) 2.3||60||Friday, March 1, 2019||approved|
|UltraSearch (Portable) 2.2||87||Monday, November 12, 2018||approved|
|UltraSearch (Portable) 2.1.2||445||Thursday, July 21, 2016||approved|
|UltraSearch (Portable) 22.214.171.124||218||Tuesday, February 14, 2017||approved|
|UltraSearch (Portable) 2.1.1||220||Monday, July 4, 2016||approved|
|UltraSearch (Portable) 2.0.3||181||Wednesday, March 23, 2016||approved|
|UltraSearch (Portable) 1.8.1||398||Thursday, July 3, 2014||approved|
Discussion for the UltraSearch (Portable) Package
- This discussion is only about UltraSearch (Portable) and the UltraSearch (Portable) package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or UltraSearch (Portable), or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.