Downloads of v 6.5.5
UNetbootin allows you to create bootable Live USB drives for Ubuntu and other Linux distributions without burning a CD. You can either let UNetbootin download one of the many distributions supported out-of-the-box for you, or supply your own Linux .iso file.
To install UNetbootin, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install unetbootin
To upgrade UNetbootin, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade unetbootin
$packageName = 'unetbootin' $url = 'https://sourceforge.net/projects/unetbootin/files/UNetbootin/655/unetbootin-windows-655.exe' $checksum = '26d0fdc45df268563032a742c78745db0b860bc54e0091e61b6104aac7023bd9' $checksumType = 'sha256' $toolsDir = "$(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" $installFile = Join-Path $toolsDir "$($packageName).exe" Get-ChocolateyWebFile -PackageName "$packageName" ` -FileFullPath "$installFile" ` -Url "$url" ` -Checksum "$checksum" ` -ChecksumType "$checksumType" Write-Verbose "Create an empty sidecar metadata file for shimgen.exe to designate gui" Set-Content -Path ("$installFile.gui") ` -Value $null
Virus Scan Results
- unetbootin.6.5.5.nupkg (6a91553cec20) - ## / 60 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- unetbootin-windows-655.exe (26d0fdc45df2) - ## / 63 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
© 2008 Geza Kovacs
- Geza Kovacs is looking for a new maintainer to take over UNetbootin software.
- Automatically built and uploaded by dtgm
|UNetbootin 6.5.5||877||Thursday, July 27, 2017||approved|
|UNetbootin 6.4.7||844||Monday, May 1, 2017||approved|
|UNetbootin 6.3.8||237||Monday, April 24, 2017||approved|
|UNetbootin 6.2.5||1074||Tuesday, May 17, 2016||approved|
|UNetbootin 6.1.3||73||Saturday, May 14, 2016||approved|
|UNetbootin 6.0.8||2359||Friday, June 6, 2014||approved|
|UNetbootin 5.8.5||550||Monday, July 22, 2013|
|UNetbootin 5.8.4||197||Tuesday, June 11, 2013|
|UNetbootin 5.8.3||196||Thursday, May 16, 2013|
|UNetbootin 5.8.1||270||Monday, October 1, 2012|
Discussion for the UNetbootin Package
- This discussion is only about UNetbootin and the UNetbootin package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or UNetbootin, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.