Welcome to the Chocolatey Community Package Repository! The packages found in this section of the site are provided, maintained, and moderated by the community.
Every version of each package undergoes a rigorous moderation process before it goes live that typically includes:
- Security, consistency, and quality checking
- Installation testing
- Virus checking through VirusTotal
- Human moderators who give final review and sign off
If you are an organization using Chocolatey, we want your experience to be fully reliable. Due to the nature of this publicly offered repository, reliability cannot be guaranteed. Packages offered here are subject to distribution rights, which means they may need to reach out further to the internet to the official locations to download files at runtime.
Fortunately, distribution rights do not apply for internal use. With any edition of Chocolatey (including the free open source edition), you can host your own packages and cache or internalize existing community packages.
Your use of the packages on this site means you understand they are not supported or guaranteed in any way. Learn more...
Downloads of v 2.2.6:
26 Apr 2019
Tags:proget upack universal
upack command line client
To edit the metadata for a package, please upload an updated version of the package.
Chocolatey's Community Package Repository currently does not allow updating package metadata on the website. This helps ensure that the package itself (and the source used to build the package) remains the one true source of package metadata.
This does require that you increment the package version.
All Checks are Passing
2 Passing Test
Validation Testing Passed
Verification Testing PassedDetails
This package was approved as a trusted package on 22 Aug 2020.
upack is a simple CLI tool for building, installing, and publishing universal packages to universal feeds.
md5: 43A779A3670A3DB53F9A8F3C66812EE4 | sha1: 5F768B50C4622FA739B2D023558662E2AFAEADE1 | sha256: D2D39BF69F9E9703BAEC449EC41E9D9EFC7C7CCF56D35BAA615691CDDED40773 | sha512: BD153766DE08670AE24C4498BD43EECCEF8E9A1E4B4C2DAF23857CE174BCAA6AF45244A74A46F8EF12B33E3B68109849DFBA87A5968BC6FF3C0086734963D61B
*This file is intended to assist the Chocolatey moderators and community in verifying that this package's contents are trustworthy.* The Chocolatey package should contain one executable file `upack.exe`, which is digitally signed by Inedo's code signing certificate. `upack.exe` should be exactly the same file as the file named `upack.exe` on the corresponding GitHub release.
Log in or click on link to see number of positives.
In cases where actual malware is found, the packages are subject to removal. Software sometimes has false positives. Moderators do not necessarily validate the safety of the underlying software, only that a package retrieves software from the official distribution point and/or validate embedded software against official distribution point (where distribution rights allow redistribution).
Chocolatey Pro provides runtime protection from possible malware.
|upack command line client 2.2.6||13829||Friday, April 26, 2019||Approved|
|upack command line client 2.2.5||223||Tuesday, January 15, 2019||Approved|
|upack command line client 2.2.4||121||Friday, January 11, 2019||Approved|
|upack command line client 2.2.3||126||Saturday, December 15, 2018||Approved|
|upack command line client 2.2.2||487||Friday, August 10, 2018||Approved|
|upack command line client 2.2.1||369||Wednesday, May 2, 2018||Approved|
|upack 2.0.0||974||Monday, April 10, 2017||Approved|
|upack 1.0.1||5570||Wednesday, November 2, 2016||Approved|
|upack 1.0.0||419||Friday, July 15, 2016||Approved|
This package has no dependencies.
- This discussion is only about upack command line client and the upack command line client package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the Google Group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or upack command line client, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.