Downloads of v 2.2.6
upack is a simple CLI tool for building, installing, and publishing universal packages to universal feeds.
To install upack command line client, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install upack
To upgrade upack command line client, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade upack
*This file is intended to assist the Chocolatey moderators and community in verifying that this package's contents are trustworthy.* The Chocolatey package should contain one executable file `upack.exe`, which is digitally signed by Inedo's code signing certificate. `upack.exe` should be exactly the same file as the file named `upack.exe` on the corresponding GitHub release.
md5: 43A779A3670A3DB53F9A8F3C66812EE4 | sha1: 5F768B50C4622FA739B2D023558662E2AFAEADE1 | sha256: D2D39BF69F9E9703BAEC449EC41E9D9EFC7C7CCF56D35BAA615691CDDED40773 | sha512: BD153766DE08670AE24C4498BD43EECCEF8E9A1E4B4C2DAF23857CE174BCAA6AF45244A74A46F8EF12B33E3B68109849DFBA87A5968BC6FF3C0086734963D61B
Virus Scan Results
- upack.2.2.6.nupkg (e4fa633bc8e7) - ## / 64 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- upack.exe (d2d39bf69f9e) - ## / 71 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
|upack command line client 2.2.6||61||Friday, April 26, 2019||approved|
|upack command line client 2.2.5||126||Tuesday, January 15, 2019||approved|
|upack command line client 2.2.4||35||Friday, January 11, 2019||approved|
|upack command line client 2.2.3||54||Saturday, December 15, 2018||approved|
|upack command line client 2.2.2||395||Friday, August 10, 2018||approved|
|upack command line client 2.2.1||282||Wednesday, May 2, 2018||approved|
|upack 2.0.0||887||Monday, April 10, 2017||approved|
|upack 1.0.1||4404||Wednesday, November 2, 2016||approved|
|upack 1.0.0||329||Friday, July 15, 2016||approved|
Discussion for the upack command line client Package
- This discussion is only about upack command line client and the upack command line client package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or upack command line client, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.