Downloads of v 1.0.0
Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable installs run-time components of Visual C++ libraries. These components are required to run C++ applications that are developed using Visual Studio and link dynamically to Visual C++ libraries. The packages can be used to run such applications on a computer even if it does not have Visual Studio installed. These packages also install run-time components of C Runtime (CRT), Standard C++, MFC, C++ AMP, and OpenMP libraries.
This metapackage installs packages for all Visual C++ Runtime releases since 2005.
(Yes, dependencies on vcredist2015 and vcredist2017 are redundant, but are included here because other packages depend on them.)
To install Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime - all versions, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install vcredist-all
To upgrade Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime - all versions, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade vcredist-all
- This package has no content.
Virus Scan Results
- vcredist-all.1.0.0.nupkg (2bd6a912bb19) - ## / 58 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
Initial package release.
|Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime - all versions 1.0.0||71182||Monday, April 3, 2017||approved|
Discussion for the Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime - all versions Package
- This discussion is only about Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime - all versions and the Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime - all versions package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime - all versions, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.