Downloads of v 1.5.26
VidCoder is a DVD/Blu-ray ripping and video transcoding application for Windows. It uses HandBrake as its encoding engine.
| Calling directly into the HandBrake library gives it a more rich UI than the official HandBrake Windows GUI.
To install VidCoder, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install vidcoder
To upgrade VidCoder, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade vidcoder
$packageName = 'vidcoder' $installerType = 'exe' $url = 'https://vidcoder.codeplex.com/downloads/get/926918/#' $url64 = 'https://vidcoder.codeplex.com/downloads/get/926919/#' $silentArgs = '/VERYSILENT /SUPPRESSMSGBOXES /NORESTART /SP-' $validExitCodes = @(0) Install-ChocolateyPackage "$packageName" "$installerType" "$silentArgs" "$url" "$url64" -validExitCodes $validExitCodes
Virus Scan Results
- vidcoder.1.5.26.nupkg (33314c9068d9) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- VidCoder-1.5.26-Beta-x64.exe (cf13f7b23e8a) - ## / 55 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- VidCoder-1.5.26-Beta-x86.exe (0306fab86dc4) - ## / 52 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
|VidCoder 4.36||484||Monday, May 20, 2019||approved|
|VidCoder 188.8.131.5290425||326||Thursday, April 25, 2019||approved|
|VidCoder 4.35||373||Wednesday, March 27, 2019||approved|
|VidCoder 4.34||188||Friday, March 22, 2019||approved|
|VidCoder 3.16||662||Friday, October 12, 2018||approved|
|VidCoder 3.15||503||Monday, July 2, 2018||approved|
|VidCoder 2.62||711||Sunday, January 7, 2018||approved|
|VidCoder 2.58||599||Sunday, October 29, 2017||approved|
|VidCoder 2.57||546||Sunday, August 6, 2017||approved|
|VidCoder 2.56||380||Monday, July 17, 2017||approved|
|VidCoder 2.52||447||Monday, June 5, 2017||approved|
|VidCoder 2.51||457||Monday, April 17, 2017||approved|
|VidCoder 2.50.20170410||316||Monday, April 10, 2017||approved|
|VidCoder 2.50||446||Sunday, March 5, 2017||approved|
|VidCoder 2.49||356||Monday, February 20, 2017||approved|
|VidCoder 2.47||436||Wednesday, January 25, 2017||approved|
|VidCoder 1.5.34||621||Sunday, February 28, 2016||approved|
|VidCoder 1.5.33||385||Friday, December 18, 2015||approved|
|VidCoder 1.5.32||211||Friday, December 4, 2015||approved|
|VidCoder 184.108.40.206||274||Friday, July 31, 2015||approved|
|VidCoder 1.5.31||480||Saturday, March 28, 2015||approved|
|VidCoder 1.5.30||407||Thursday, December 18, 2014||approved|
|VidCoder 1.5.28||244||Wednesday, December 3, 2014||approved|
|VidCoder 1.5.27||246||Saturday, November 15, 2014||approved|
|VidCoder 1.5.26||290||Friday, November 14, 2014||approved|
|VidCoder 1.4.25||351||Wednesday, October 29, 2014||approved|
Discussion for the VidCoder Package
- This discussion is only about VidCoder and the VidCoder package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or VidCoder, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.