Downloads of v 2.97
After watching a video in a Web site, you may want to save the video file into your local disk for playing it offline in the future.
If the video file is stored in your browser's cache, this utility can help you to extract the video file from the cache and save it for watching it in the future.
It automatically scans the entire cache of Internet Explorer, Mozilla-based Web browsers (Including Firefox), Opera, and Chrome, and then finds all video files that are currently stored in it.
It allows you to easily copy the cached video files into another folder for playing/watching them in the future.
If you have a movie player that is configured to play flv files, it also allows you to play the video directly from your browser's cache.
To install VideoCacheView, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install videocacheview
To upgrade VideoCacheView, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade videocacheview
Virus Scan Results
- videocacheview.2.97.nupkg (758590147cc2) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- videocacheview.install (= 2.97)
© 2007 NirSoft
- Automatically built and uploaded by dtgm
|VideoCacheView 2.98||94||Sunday, February 18, 2018||approved|
|VideoCacheView 2.97||297||Saturday, December 3, 2016||approved|
|VideoCacheView 2.96||225||Thursday, April 14, 2016||approved|
|VideoCacheView 2.95||181||Sunday, February 21, 2016||approved|
Discussion for the VideoCacheView Package
- This discussion is only about VideoCacheView and the VideoCacheView package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or VideoCacheView, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.