Downloads of v 3.0.13
ViEmu for Visual Studio 2010 (visx)
vi/vim emulation for Visual Studio 2010 including: Commands, operators, motions, macros, Intellisense, hlsearch, keyboard mappings, ex commands, Regular expressions, Visual mode, and more.
There is a 30 day free trial and licenses can be purchased from Symnum Systems for $99 USD.
To install ViEmu for Visual Studio 2010 (visx), run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install viemu-visualstudio2010
To upgrade ViEmu for Visual Studio 2010 (visx), run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade viemu-visualstudio2010
$rrorActionPreference = 'Stop'; Install-ChocolateyVsixPackage -PackageName 'viemu-visualstudio2010' -vsixUrl 'http://www.viemu.com/ViEmuVS2010-3.0.13.vsix' -vsVersion 11
Virus Scan Results
- viemu-visualstudio2010.3.0.13.nupkg (d35a3e06635f) - ## / 55 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
(c) Symnum Systems
|ViEmu for Visual Studio 2010 (visx) 3.0.13||348||Friday, May 15, 2015||approved|
Discussion for the ViEmu for Visual Studio 2010 (visx) Package
- This discussion is only about ViEmu for Visual Studio 2010 (visx) and the ViEmu for Visual Studio 2010 (visx) package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or ViEmu for Visual Studio 2010 (visx), or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.