Downloads of v 0.7.6
vifm file manager
Vifm is a ncurses based file manager with vi like keybindings, which also borrows some useful ideas from mutt. If you use vi, vifm gives you complete keyboard control over your files without having to learn a new set of commands.
To install vifm file manager, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install vifm
To upgrade vifm file manager, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade vifm
- This package was created prior to July 2014 - when package content started being included on the site. You can download and unzip the package or use Nuget Package Explorer to see the contents.
Virus Scan Results
- vifm.0.7.6.nupkg (62272ffa230f) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- vifm-w64-se-0.7.6-binary.zip (f0948e31eb2b) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- vifm-w32-se-0.7.6-binary.zip (5dd15134e873) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
|Vifm 0.10.0||62||Thursday, February 21, 2019||approved|
|Vifm 0.9.0||570||Sunday, June 18, 2017||approved|
|Vifm 0.9.0-beta||198||Tuesday, June 6, 2017||exempted|
|Vifm 0.8.2||302||Monday, February 20, 2017||approved|
|vifm file manager 0.7.7||733||Thursday, September 18, 2014|
|vifm file manager 0.7.6||378||Wednesday, January 15, 2014|
Discussion for the vifm file manager Package
- This discussion is only about vifm file manager and the vifm file manager package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or vifm file manager, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.