Downloads of v 7.4.1825
Used libraries: Perl 5.22.1, Python 2.7.11, Python 3.5.1, Racket 18.104.22.168, Ruby 2.2.3, Lua 5.3.2, Tcl 8.6.4, libXpm.
You'll need to have the appropriate DLL files in your Vim directory or somewhere in your %PATH% to make them work. They're not included, but can easily installed with chocolatey (see eg. Lua 5.3.2 ).
The list of compiled features is available here.
- Build provided by TuxProject.de - consider donating to help support their server costs.
- A vim-x64 package was developed first by LinkSatonaka. His work was forked on github to make x86 builds also available.
To install [Deprecated] Vim x86 (Portable), run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install vim-x86.portable
To upgrade [Deprecated] Vim x86 (Portable), run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade vim-x86.portable
- This package has no content.
Virus Scan Results
- vim-x86.portable.7.4.1825.nupkg (a85d3ec77a1d) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- First version of the forked vim-x64 package.
|[Deprecated] Vim x86 (Portable) 7.4.1825||422||Tuesday, May 10, 2016||approved|
Discussion for the [Deprecated] Vim x86 (Portable) Package
- This discussion is only about [Deprecated] Vim x86 (Portable) and the [Deprecated] Vim x86 (Portable) package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or [Deprecated] Vim x86 (Portable), or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.