Downloads of v 188.8.131.52491
VirtualDub is a video capture/processing utility for 32-bit and 64-bit Windows platforms (98/ME/NT4/2000/XP/Vista/7), licensed under the GNU General Public License (GPL). It lacks the editing power of a general-purpose editor such as Adobe Premiere, but is streamlined for fast linear operations over video. It has batch-processing capabilities for processing large numbers of files and can be extended with third-party video filters. VirtualDub is mainly geared toward processing AVI files, although it can read (not write) MPEG-1 and also handle sets of BMP images.
To install VirtualDub, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install virtualdub
To upgrade VirtualDub, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade virtualdub
- This package was created prior to July 2014 - when package content started being included on the site. You can download and unzip the package or use Nuget Package Explorer to see the contents.
Virus Scan Results
- virtualdub.184.108.40.206491.nupkg (a59fbdac266e) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- VirtualDub-1.10.4-AMD64.zip (9bf4df3de27b) - ## / 58 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- VirtualDub-1.10.4.zip (0502648057fd) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
|VirtualDub 220.127.116.1149101||1753||Sunday, April 30, 2017||approved|
|VirtualDub 18.104.22.168491||1828||Monday, October 28, 2013|
|VirtualDub 22.214.171.124390||373||Thursday, May 16, 2013|
Discussion for the VirtualDub Package
- This discussion is only about VirtualDub and the VirtualDub package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or VirtualDub, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.