Downloads of v 4.0
This package updates Visual F# tools in Visual Studio 2013 Ultimate, Premium, Professional to support new features in F# 4.0. This package can also be installed on top of Visual Studio 2013 Express for Windows Desktop, and Visual Studio 2013 Express for Web. If installing on a system without Visual Studio, the compiler and runtime will be deployed without IDE tooling. All recent versions of Visual Studio come with the Visual F# Tools, using an on-demand install the first time you create or open an F# project.
To install Visual F# Tools, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install visualfsharptools
To upgrade Visual F# Tools, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade visualfsharptools
$packageName = 'visualfsharptools' $installerType = 'EXE' $url = 'http://download.microsoft.com/download/9/1/2/9122D406-F1E3-4880-A66D-D6C65E8B1545/FSharp_Bundle.exe' $silentArgs = '/install /quiet' $validExitCodes = @(0) Install-ChocolateyPackage "$packageName" "$installerType" "$silentArgs" "$url" -validExitCodes $validExitCodes
Virus Scan Results
- visualfsharptools.4.0.nupkg (d3a1e24fdcbd) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- FSharp_Bundle.exe (cf33e0166a43) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
|Visual F# Tools 4.0||7396||Wednesday, December 30, 2015||approved|
|Visual F# Tools 3.1.2||2747||Wednesday, August 20, 2014|
|Visual F# Tools 3.1.1||266||Wednesday, July 30, 2014|
Discussion for the Visual F# Tools Package
- This discussion is only about Visual F# Tools and the Visual F# Tools package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Visual F# Tools, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.