Downloads of v 2.0.1
Uninstalling this package removes the Visual Studio Installer, which remains present after the Visual Studio product packages (such as visualstudio2017enterprise or visualstudio2019buildtools) are uninstalled.
This package does not install anything by itself.
To install Visual Studio Installer (remove only), run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install visualstudio-installer
To upgrade Visual Studio Installer (remove only), run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade visualstudio-installer
Write-Debug 'Empty script to avoid Chocolatey Package Verifier false positive warning (https://github.com/chocolatey/package-validator/issues/178).'
Uninstall-VisualStudio ` -PackageName 'visualstudio-installer' ` -InstallerTechnology 'WillowVS2017OrLater'
Virus Scan Results
- visualstudio-installer.2.0.1.nupkg (8db88b517594) - ## / 61 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- chocolatey-visualstudio.extension (≥ 1.8.0)
2.0.1: Fixed uninstall script.
|Visual Studio Installer (remove only) 2.0.1||222539||Thursday, April 25, 2019||approved|
|Visual Studio Installer (remove only) 2.0.0||93405||Sunday, March 31, 2019||approved|
Discussion for the Visual Studio Installer (remove only) Package
- This discussion is only about Visual Studio Installer (remove only) and the Visual Studio Installer (remove only) package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Visual Studio Installer (remove only), or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.