Downloads of v 220.127.116.1162874
The vSphere Client is a Windows program that you can use to configure the host and to operate its virtual machines. Note: Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 is required
To install VMware vSphere Client, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install vmwarevsphereclient
To upgrade VMware vSphere Client, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade vmwarevsphereclient
$packageName = 'vmwarevsphereclient' $installerType = 'exe' $url = 'http://vsphereclient.vmware.com/vsphereclient/3/5/6/2/8/7/4/VMware-viclient-all-6.0.0-3562874.exe' $url64 = $url $silentArgs = '/s /w /v" /qb"' $validExitCodes = @(0) Install-ChocolateyPackage "$packageName" "$installerType" "$silentArgs" "$url" "$url64" -validExitCodes $validExitCodes
Virus Scan Results
- vmwarevsphereclient.18.104.22.16862874.nupkg (691c89a3d77e) - ## / 54 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- VMware-viclient-all-6.0.0-3562874.exe (710c05704d35) - ## / 50 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
Copyright © 2016 VMware, Inc. All rights reserved.
|VMware vSphere Client 22.214.171.12462874||11257||Wednesday, July 6, 2016||approved|
|VMware vSphere Client 126.96.36.1992222||1391||Sunday, January 3, 2016||approved|
|VMware vSphere Client 5.5.0||3085||Friday, November 1, 2013|
Discussion for the VMware vSphere Client Package
- This discussion is only about VMware vSphere Client and the VMware vSphere Client package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or VMware vSphere Client, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.